Daylight or Drais Beach Club - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Daylight or Drais Beach Club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daylight or Drais Beach Club

Looking to do a cabana on June 3rd at either Daylight with Morgan Page or Drais with Audien for my bachelor party-13 dudes. I understand the other options which may be better (wet republic and EBC) but cabanas are not in our price range there that day. With that being said, I need help deciding where to go. Prices are around the same at each. What day club do you guys feel is better? Vibe better at any of them over the other? We all love EDM and would like to know which place would have a similar vibe to Calvin at WP or Alesso at EBC. I appreciate any help. Thanks

Also- How far in advance do you guys generally book cabanas? When do they usually sell out by? Thanks again.

Comment

Between those 2 I would lean towards Drais as it seems like Daylight has really lost momentum over the past year and you really don't hear much on the board about Daylight.

I would get in touch with a host 2-3 weeks out.
      Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Daylight is tired. Drais is a better option....

Comment

Thank you both! My concern is that we'd have the north mezzanine cabana at Drai's which is on the second floor and a grand cabana at Daylight which at Daylight is all one level. Should that not be a concern and just book Drai's? Thanks again

Comment

Best spot at a mediocre pool party or a decent spot at a 2nd tier pool party... I'd choose the latter

Comment

If you can get the grand at Daylight and there are only two real grands so double check, that might be a better option. The upper level cabs at Drai's don't have the private pool to grab the ladies. I'd rather have a regular cab at MDC over both locations though.
              Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
              mAyOD 5/16-5/22
              Late Summer July-August

Comment

I considered marquee but from what I know that day the dj isn't an EDM dj which is what we're looking for. From what I see online, the two real grands are on the left closest to the dj and aren't the cabanas we'd be getting which are more expensive (5k). However, the grand cabanas we'd consider look like they still have a small pool in front of them (3k). It's the grand cabanas that are on the opposite side. Do you have experience with those and would this change your decision?

Comment

Those are fine. The pool is shared, but that's fine. By the way, you might want to look into Vice at MDC. He may have started as an open format DJ, but all of his latest releases are EDM.
                  Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
                  mAyOD 5/16-5/22
                  Late Summer July-August

Comment

wouldn't say similar vibe to calvin harris party
                    think of it like a mercedes vs a ford
                    realize most girls going for big headliner

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse