2 Guys in Vegas this weekend...NEED SOME ADVICE ! ! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

2 Guys in Vegas this weekend...NEED SOME ADVICE ! !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Guys in Vegas this weekend...NEED SOME ADVICE ! !

Long time lurker, first time poster. First and foremost, thank you all for the info, it's been key over the past few years...

I've never been to Vegas with only one other person and while I'm looking forward to not having to worry about a group, I'm somewhat clueless about what to do as far as the clubs go. Tables MIGHT be out of our price range since we'll be splitting it only 2 ways but maybe not? We're not going to drop 600 each for a bottle or two but I know from talking to some guys in the past, they've been able to get some deals the day of at tables designed for less than 5 people. To be honest, I've never been out there with less than 5 and I haven't noticed any smaller tables but I'm assuming that they do exist? Music doesn't really matter and I don't think we'll be doing Hakk at all just because of the craziness that is sure to be opening weekend. Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated as well as advice about day clubs (we're probably just going to go GA and get tix ahead).

Again, thanks for all of the info and hopefully I can provide some first hand experience on how 2 dudes just absolutely crushed it...

You should be able to get a 1 bottle minimum for 2 guys (about $740 including taxes and tips).

Your table will be poor though.
    EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

Comment

If you want to see every big name:

Friday night: Avicii at XS $60
      Saturday pool: Hardwell Wet $50
      Saturday night: Steve Angello at XS $50 (Bassnectar is at Surrender for $40 if your into bass)
      Sunday pool: deadmau5 wet $50
      Sunday night: Tommy Trash Hak $40

about $250 a person total each- presale admission
      Last edited by artedm; 04-16-2013, 04:53 PM.

Comment

You could definately get the low minimum table for just the two of you but as ocam said it will not be in a good spot. You could also link up with some other people through these forums who are going to be in vegas at the same time as you, I've seen lot's of posts about people looking to share bottle service..depends if your open to that or would rather just do your own thing with your one buddy...either way have fun and let us know how it goes!

Comment

Ive done bottle service with one other guy a few times and it usually is around 350 a guy. Tables arent always the best but its always fun and always worth it IMO. You wont see small tables for 2 Tables are usually designed for four people min so you will have a little extra room for guests at your table
          Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn

Comment

Another thing would be to link up with some cool guys or girls and get a solid crew of 4-6. Then tackling 2 bottles is easy. I have clients this weekend that wouldn't care if you added on and partied with em. You can also see who's in town on the JC thread and reach out.
            Isaac Kaz Curry
            Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
            Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
            Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Thanks for all of the info guys. About to head out so pretty pumped. I will definitely be back to give a quick TR come next week.

Isaac, thanks for the heads up. I might be sending you a text/call this weekend if that's cool?

Comment

Originally posted by SedgeWay View Post
                Thanks for all of the info guys. About to head out so pretty pumped. I will definitely be back to give a quick TR come next week.

Isaac, thanks for the heads up. I might be sending you a text/call this weekend if that's cool?
                No prob sounds good, Face or PM me here
                Isaac Kaz Curry
                Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
                Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
                Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X