May Invasion 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May Invasion 2017

It just started snowing in Boston and I'm seriously wishing I was in a Vegas pool. I haven't seen anything official for May Invasion so i'll just throw these random dates out, 05/18/17 - 05/22/17, hopefully lower mins before memorial day.
    Last edited by Apetro; 12-06-2016, 09:20 AM.

It's mostly being planned out in the groupme chatroom. let me know if you want to be added -- the dates for next year's invasion is 5/18- 5/23
    Jose Arriaga
    VIP Host

Facebook » Instagram

Comment

Can you add me to the groupme chat. I'm already going in February but planning a possible second trip for the year, this appears to be the only other real open weekend I may have that coincides with a decent room rate I can get.

Comment

Possibly make this a sticky so others will always see it when they jump into this section??
        Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Originally posted by sodimm View Post
          Can you add me to the groupme chat. I'm already going in February but planning a possible second trip for the year, this appears to be the only other real open weekend I may have that coincides with a decent room rate I can get.

send me pm with your email/number so i can add you.
          Jose Arriaga
          VIP Host

Facebook » Instagram

Comment

Those dates would be correct sir.
            Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
            mAyOD 5/16-5/22
            Late Summer July-August

Comment

Ho wmany of you are staying past the 23rd... will be there from the 22nd

Comment

I will be there like the 25th to the 28th but could come out a few days early also. Depends on who is coming with me and such.

Comment

Originally posted by rda1987 View Post
                  I will be there like the 25th to the 28th but could come out a few days early also. Depends on who is coming with me and such.
                  if you have group me... there is a chat for MDW 2K17

Comment

How do I join the chat? Did you get my pm? This site is sorta difficult to send messages lol

Comment

Invasion still in the works? Not seeing as much buzz as usual. Considering moving our trip to that weekend if there is a decent group.

Comment

I m still confused on the dates and such. I am coming into Vegas for the last 48hrs of MDW!

Comment

Originally posted by rda1987 View Post
                          I m still confused on the dates and such. I am coming into Vegas for the last 48hrs of MDW!
                          Pretty sure it was supposed to be May 18-22, but the lack of chatter with it getting closer makes it look questionable. We will likely keep our dates instead of moving, just thought we would try to connect with other folks if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by ponch62 View Post

Pretty sure it was supposed to be May 18-22, but the lack of chatter with it getting closer makes it look questionable. We will likely keep our dates instead of moving, just thought we would try to connect with other folks if possible.
                            Those dates are right. Most of us that are going are rarely on the forums these days. Most of the planning the last few years has been in Group Me anyway,
                            Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
                            mAyOD 5/16-5/22
                            Late Summer July-August

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• smlaude
                              Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
                              smlaude
                              I think spray is always good. But liquid they have issues with. Could be wrong too as I stopped bringing it in and just get burnt on purpose now : )
                              04-21-2024, 08:09 PM
                            • BarrelO
                              BarrelO
                              I can't speak to the other stuff, but I've never had an issue with bringing sunscreen into Tao Beach or any other dayclub.
                              04-21-2024, 02:36 PM
                            • ryan850
                              ryan850
                              good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
                              04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
                            Working...
                            X