Drai's Beach Club cabana - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Drai's Beach Club cabana

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drai's Beach Club cabana

Been to EBC a few times on Saturday so I'm trying something new on the last Saturday of July. I just reserved a cabana and I know they're all located on the second level. How is Drai's on a Saturday? How are the cabanas there? Would the cabanas (north and or south) be too far from the action?

They do have some Cabanas on the lower level and they are all pretty much central to the party. Just had one this week and have had both upper and lower for dayclub in the last.Can't go wrong with either in my opinion. Drais is obviously a bit more intimate and can be more open format depending on who is spinning (which i don't mind). On the weekends its a good party and good crowd if not as packed as EBC
    "If you have to ask you probably can't do it"

Tropicana 2007 Don't Judge me I was a Newbie
    Palms 2009
    MGM 2009
    Caesars 2011
    Sky Lofts 2011
    Palms Place 2012
    Planet Hollywood 2012
    Hard Rock 2012
    Palms Place 2014 April 23rd- May 3rd

Comment

Drais lower lever cabanas are fantastic. Bungalow 3 and 4 are the best. Been there a few times so highly recommend it.
      Bryce 702 612 2242
      Tell him Prash gave u the details. He can hook u up

Comment

Originally posted by MA51IV View Post
        Drais lower lever cabanas are fantastic. Bungalow 3 and 4 are the best. Been there a few times so highly recommend it.
        Bryce 702 612 2242
        Tell him Prash gave u the details. He can hook u up
        Bryce and I had a great convo last night. Appreciate that a lot Prash.👍🏿

Comment

Anytime. Have fun

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X