Independance Day Long Weekend Bachelor Party Itinerary - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Independance Day Long Weekend Bachelor Party Itinerary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Independance Day Long Weekend Bachelor Party Itinerary

So I'm doing the event planning for a bachelor party coming up at the end of June. We are there from June 30-July 3rd. We are 14 guys with a total entertainment budget of around $1250/person ($17500 total). Just wanted some input as to what I am currently planning for the weekend:

Thursday Night - EBC @ Night w/ Dillon Francis (Presale tickets)
    Friday Morning - EBC w/ Diplo (Table)
    Saturday Morning - EBC w/ Zedd (Table)
    Saturday Night - Marquee w/ Tritonal (Table)
    Sunday Morning - EBC w/ Alesso (Presale tickets)

I think everything would work within that budget. I haven't reached out to any hosts yet as it is still a whiles away, but I just wanted to get some feedback as to where we should be positioned, and if the budget is going to work out. We are thinking of doing the 500's tables for EBC. We do like to be closer to the action, so getting 2 tables would probably be better for us in that area. Not sure about where to position ourselves for Marquee. I've personally never gotten tables there, so I can't speak for what I should be asking for to be closer to the action.

Thoughts and feedback are greatly appreciated.

Contact Cliff Orr for Marquee. He will take care of you.

Comment

To help you plan:
      pool parties open around 11am with headline dj on around 3pm going till around 6pm
      nightclubs open around 11pm with headline dj on around 1am going till around 5am
      all strip clubs do free limo/free entry and are 24/7

Do something Friday Night.
      You can look at ebc site for table quotes http://encorebeachclub.com/calendar
      Zedd table prices look really high!!

Comment

We were planning on doing Top Golf Friday night. Wanted something to break up all the pool parties and clubbing.

​Looking at the table quotes, how much better can hosts do in terms of price given the right handshake? Since we are doing 2 days of bottles at EBC, I would think it is easier to negotiate something with a larger handshake. Probably a 1K shake. Is it better to just give it all to the host at the beginning on Friday? Or split it up between the two days?

Comment

You are going to waist a Friday night in Vegas on Top Golf? That's something you can do anywhere in the U.S.
          Return of the Yambo - 6/2/2016 - 6/5/2016

Comment

So I got my table quotes for the weekend and was hoping to run numbers by you guys for some feedback:

​Friday Morning : EBC - Diplo - $2800 minimum for 2 couches in the 500's
            Saturday Morning: EBC - Zedd - $4200 minimum for 2 couches in the 500's
            Saturday Night: Marquee - $3000 for a main room table

For the EBC tables, they are only letting me go in with 12 people for what I'm paying. I have 14 in my group, so they want me to go pre-sale for the remaining 2 people, and it doesn't seem they will budge. I'm working with a direct host that is recommended by JC members as an FYI. Is this normal? For that kind of money, I would think I'd be alright. I have agreed to a $500 handshake at each event as well.

Thoughts? Recommendations? Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Comment

No they are being pretty strict on walk ins at EBC, and are you sure you have tables in the 500's. They should let in 8 per table. You might be getting a deal on that Saturday min though if that 4.2k is those two tables combined so the trade off could be walkin numbers.
              Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
              mAyOD 5/16-5/22
              Late Summer July-August

Comment

Yeah. It's 2800 and 4200 in total for both tables on each day respectively. It is the 500's as well. I was sent the uvtix link with my reservation info and it has everything broken out. As well as needing to pay a deposit.
                Last edited by smartazz; 05-27-2016, 04:05 AM.

Comment

pay a deposit or fill out a credit card pre-auth? who are you working with at EBC?

EBC is getting more strict with how many they can walk in with tables. HOWEVER, that does not mean they cannot walk in more on the day of the event. The hosts will let you know day of if they can make it happen to let in an additional 2 people. I went a couple weeks ago to Guetta and was told before hand that 6 was the max however there was a chance more could be walked in but wouldn't know until day of. We arrived on time and were able to get our 2 additional people in for a total of 8.

The hosts can't confirm more people can get let in but there is always that possibility. And it's also not based on handshake either because I offered that up front and he said it wouldn't make a difference.

Also, regarding your pricing. I think your pricing is good. EBC is also standardizing the table mins without much leeway for the hosts to make adjustments. The main source of value from the host is getting you a good table location for your min, extra walk ins day of, and ability to get you in quickly without waiting in the table line.
                  2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

I believe it is a deposit. The form says that it is for credit authorization, but there is a portion that says pay now, and the number comes up as 20% of the minimum. I am working with Justin Cheeks.

So with the possibility of getting walked-in on the day of, do I just hope for the best and not buy pre-sale tickets then? If they are unable to get in, I need 2 guys to stand in the GA line?
                    Last edited by smartazz; 05-27-2016, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Sounds like standard procedure with EBC. Justin is a solid host.

Worst case is they have to pay cover for the day but they can still walk in with the group. So everyone gets to go in at the same time, but you'll have to pay an additional amount to cover the cost of the 2 additional people.
                      2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X