Guetta at Encore or WetRepublic? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Guetta at Encore or WetRepublic?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guetta at Encore or WetRepublic?

    Hi All, I am in Las Vegas on the 30thMay-1st June and noticed that David Guetta is playing at Encore and for $35 seems a pretty good price. Should I go for this and book the tickets or wait and see if Wet Republic have anyone, what is the pool party with Guetta at Encore like compared to Wet Republic?

    thanks

  • #2
    General consensus seems to be that Guetta's DJ set is "average" but that he attracts a really good crowd because he's a big name. Encore Beach Club is also a lot of the forum members favorite pool party spot. So you definitely won't have a bad time seeing Guetta at Encore!

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks for the info MikeK32, I have just noticed that Hardwell is playing on the same day at wet republic so may just go to that as I am staying at the MGM, any views on Hardwell at wet republic?

      Comment


      • #4
        Both of these are special events as 5/30 is Monday of memorial day weekend
        Normally encore or wet would not have those djs booked for a regular monday.

        Do you arrive in vegas on 5/29 or 5/30
        5/29 Sunday night Guetta is doing nightswim at xs

        Do you really want to see Guetta?
        I would say if your staying at mgm and don't have dj preference then wet should be fine considering its at your hotel.
        Also headline djs at pool parties start around 3pm

        Comment


        • #5
          I arrive on 5/30, think I will stick with wet as not too fussed if I see either Guetta or Hardwell as long as the atmosphere is good then I will be happy.

          Comment


          • #6
            Just to give you a heads up. Guetta isn't going to come out until like 1/2pm... Atmosphere at EBC is fun but it sucks to wait so long.
            LVH June '08
            LVH June '09
            LVH 4thofJuly '10
            Encore EDC '11
            Encore LDW '11
            Vdara MDW '14
            Vdara APR '15

            Follow me via IG @lovingmymemphis

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RoxieCris View Post
              Just to give you a heads up. Guetta isn't going to come out until like 1/2pm... Atmosphere at EBC is fun but it sucks to wait so long.
              More like 3pm, no? Isn't it the same at every pool party though?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by VHDM View Post
                More like 3pm, no? Isn't it the same at every pool party though?
                Ya, its usually around 3pm, but Guetta has a history of coming out a little late, I think that was RC's point.

                Comment


                • #9

                  Thanks for all the replies, one last question, do I need to book tickets in advance or are they likely to be available on the day as ideally would want to get them when there in case we change our mind. And is wet republic lose to all the other pools or seperate?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Bump, anyone know if these events usually sell out?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      they usually increase in price-
                      presale tickets easier entry then just showing up
                      Are you waiting to see Marquee, daylight lineup?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hi artedm, no not particularly, just thought it would be easier to do it on the day when I get there just in case we don't feel like it after the travels. Where is marquee pool party out of interest?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Sometimes they do sell out but also the price goes up considerably the closer it gets to the event.
                          2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

                          2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

                          2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I would buy the Hardwell tix now so it will be 1 less thing to worry about. Though I really enjoy EBC I'd take Hardwell over Guetta.
                            Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ryan850 View Post
                              Sometimes they do sell out but also the price goes up considerably the closer it gets to the event.
                              Roughly how close to the event does the price start to creep up?

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Working...
                              X