Guys Going to WET via General Admission - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Guys Going to WET via General Admission

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guys Going to WET via General Admission

    I have read many post where people on the forum recomend going to WET via general admission. I have a group of 4 guys that want to go to WET on a Saturday.

    Whats the best way for us to get in?
    What time should we arrive?
    What time do things wrap up?
    Should we buys pre-sales tickets?
    Should we just pay when we get there?
    How much does it cost to get in?
    Should we utilize a host to help us with general admission?
    What time do we have to arrive to not be waiting hours to get in?

    Thank You Very Much For All Your Help!!

  • #2
    Originally posted by Eric G. View Post
    I have read many post where people on the forum recomend going to WET via general admission. I have a group of 4 guys that want to go to WET on a Saturday.

    Whats the best way for us to get in?
    What time should we arrive?
    What time do things wrap up?
    Should we buys pre-sales tickets?
    Should we just pay when we get there?
    How much does it cost to get in?
    Should we utilize a host to help us with general admission?
    What time do we have to arrive to not be waiting hours to get in?

    Thank You Very Much For All Your Help!!
    Whats going on man when are you going? Ill be out there on 4/20 I went to wet few times last year and we did presale tickets everytime. Had 9 guys we split the group up just to be safe..... Waited tops 5 minutes out front what took a while was the bag check line as security has to examine every girls purse for gum & mollys..... Left our casino around noon both times however it depends when you are going if its a holiday or opening day I would suggest earlier so you can setup shot if thats your thing. I wouldnt wait in that GA line AT ALL.. Thomas has worked out stuff out with me as well but again if its a big weekend he may be busy as hell. So I say go presale if not be prepared to wait..... Ill chuck up the deuce when I walk by
    Hope this helps... Everyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
    Yeahhhhh...SHE SQUATS!!!!






    April 2011 hOOters
    August 2011 Luxor
    December 2011 Planet Hollywood
    May 2012 Hard Rock
    June 2012 Hard Rock
    July 2012 Mariott Chateau
    August 2012 Planet Hollywood
    December 2012 Flamingo
    April 2013 MGM
    May 2013 Mandalay Bay
    July 20,2013 (MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!) Mariott Chateau

    Comment


    • #3
      I'll be at Wet on 4/20 as well - Hardwell Pre-Sale... let's do it!
      "Bringing a girl to Vegas is like bringing a warm beer to a bar that serves FREE COLD BEERS... and everyone sitting there just spilling Cold Beer all over the place and you have to pretend you just loooove your warm beer." - Andy Haynes

      Comment


      • #4
        I love Wet & I've done GA and pre-sale....I prefer pre-sale no drama no increasing cover simple

        Comment


        • #5
          Lross951, kman90, BSM,

          Thanks guys... So based on that we will do pre-sale. What time should we get there? Do we need to be early to avoid a line or with presale we basically get right in? When does it get busy and when do things slow down? We are trying to do two a days. We are trying to figure out if it's going to be possible.

          Thanks again.

          Comment


          • #6
            Two pools on the same day?
            Vegas trips

            Too many to list

            Next Trips
            mAyOD 5/16-5/22
            Late Summer July-August

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ccc View Post
              Two pools on the same day?
              No pool party during the day club event at night.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Eric G. View Post
                Originally posted by ccc View Post
                Two pools on the same day?
                No pool party during the day club event at night.
                Why won't it be possible? We are doing it presales on April 20th (Wet + XS) and April 21st (EBC + Hakk).

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by a12en View Post
                  Originally posted by Eric G. View Post
                  Originally posted by ccc View Post
                  Two pools on the same day?
                  No pool party during the day club event at night.
                  Why won't it be possible? We are doing it presales on April 20th (Wet + XS) and April 21st (EBC + Hakk).
                  I should have been clearer. I know it's possible. We are just trying to do it 4 or 5 days in a row and were trying to figure out if we need to skip an event which one just to get some sleep. Plus we want to do 1 or 2 nice steak dinners.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Eric G. View Post
                    I should have been clearer. I know it's possible. We are just trying to do it 4 or 5 days in a row and were trying to figure out if we need to skip an event which one just to get some sleep. Plus we want to do 1 or 2 nice steak dinners.
                    Sleep???

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      what is wet?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by alo18 View Post
                        what is wet?
                        Water

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Can anyone confirm/deny the rumour of a Steve Aoki/Deadmau5 double on Saturday April 13?

                          http://www.songkick.com/concerts/160...lic-ultra-pool
                          Planet Hollywood - April 12 - 16

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            No chance of that.

                            Just look at the Presale pricing for April 13th ($30 for guys) and then take a look at the Presale Prices for the Deadmau5 event on 4/21 ($75).

                            If it was a double bill for Aoki / Deadmau5, it would command a much higher Presale price than $30.
                            "Bringing a girl to Vegas is like bringing a warm beer to a bar that serves FREE COLD BEERS... and everyone sitting there just spilling Cold Beer all over the place and you have to pretend you just loooove your warm beer." - Andy Haynes

                            Comment

                            Latest Topics

                            Collapse

                            There are no results that meet this criteria.

                            Working...
                            X