Best pool parties 2013 - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Best pool parties 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best pool parties 2013

Going April 4-8....looks like will be staying at Cosmopolitan
    What venues have the best pool parties for each day (Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun)
    And is Cosmos regular pool scene ok prior to one attending the dayclub party?
    Like is a social pool scene
    Thanks
    currently a gimp

Wet, Liquid, Bare open for sure in March, maybe Encore also. Haven't heard on Marquee or or any of the others.
    Isaac Kaz Curry
    Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
    Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
    Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Marquee Dayclub and Encore Beach Club will be top 2 same as last year. Wet will get a bit of a boost due to AMGs newly signed DJs.

Thursday - Liquid mainly due to it most likely being the only actual pool party open.
      Fri/Sat/Sun - MDC, EBC, or Wet depending on the DJ or just personal preference.

Comment

Originally posted by NoahRam View Post
        Marquee Dayclub and Encore Beach Club will be top 2 same as last year. Wet will get a bit of a boost due to AMGs newly signed DJs.

Thursday - Liquid mainly due to it most likely being the only actual pool party open.
        Fri/Sat/Sun - MDC, EBC, or Wet depending on the DJ or just personal preference.
        agreed.
        2013 Calendar: March 20-21 (Treasure Island). May 24-27 (Cosmopolitan). June 23-25 (Mirage). July 18-22 (Cosmopolitan).
        Next Trips: RETIRED.

Completed: (2012): mAyOD 2012 Invasion! (Palazzo). July 20-22 (Cosmopolitan). Dec 21-23 (Palazzo).
        (2011): December 30-January 2(Palazzo). April 22-24(Venetian). May 13-15(Venetian). mAyOD 19-23(MonteCarlo). June 24-26(Aria). July 29-31(Bally's). August 19-21(PH Towers @ Westgate). October 14-16 (Aria).

Comment

Isn't Hakk going to have a pool too?
          "...For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come
          When we have shuffled off this mortal coil.."

Hamlet, the original EDM party boy..?

Mostly Very Pissed - 2012 mAyOD Invasion

Comment

Hakk and the new pool at Mandalay Bay.
            Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
            mAyOD 5/16-5/22
            Late Summer July-August

Comment

Yeah no details 100% for hakk. still in the works. as of now all their DJs will be spinning at Wet Republic.

Comment

Still doesn't tempt me to do WR...
                "...For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come
                When we have shuffled off this mortal coil.."

Hamlet, the original EDM party boy..?

Mostly Very Pissed - 2012 mAyOD Invasion

Comment

I'd throw Tao Beach into the mix. Smaller but always a good time
                  2016 (past) - none
                  2016 (upcoming) - June 10th - 13th. Venetian. Invasion schedule

"Panda panda panda"

Comment

I like Wet as a venue better then MDC. Only reason I was going to MDC was if I was staying at the cosmo or for a particular dj. With Wet getting the dj lineup that has been rumored I think Wet will be cracking this summer. I have never done Tao beach. Looking forward to it next time.

Comment

Hakk- no pool from what I've heard. Wet did a renovation, so we shall see... Last year I wasn't a fan, got my shit stolen and the crowd got bad from when I used to go as a vacationer. But, I think the reno and DJ's will get it back on my good side. I also like the hosts there, good guys to do shots with on Industry Night parties..
                      Isaac Kaz Curry
                      Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
                      Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
                      Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Wet has always been my favorite
                        Blackout Artist
                        [email protected]

Comment

What's the best pool party on a Sunday in mid May? I'v been to Wet Republic and Rehab so I am looking for something different. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by kristenk87 View Post
                            What's the best pool party on a Sunday in mid May? I'v been to Wet Republic and Rehab so I am looking for something different. Thanks!
                            Encore Beach Club
                            Marquee Day Club
                            EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

Comment

I agree with ocam. Last year MDC had Wet Wonderlands which was setup by Insomniac Events (EDC) every Sunday. pools are much slower on Sundays though so don't expect nearly as much foot traffic as a Saturday.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X