Mid week pool parties? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Mid week pool parties?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mid week pool parties?

    I know the pool season is almost over, but looking ahead to next year, what places this year did a mid-week pool party? Any place good?

  • #2
    Actually I don't know much about pool parties. Last year I have attended one with my friend, it was OK party. But if you just want to enjoy, opt to night clubs of San Francisco. These are really cool places to party.

    Comment


    • #3
      I was off mostly Mon-Wed so I hit up these, no crazy parties, except Bare on Mondays sometimes. But I met some cool people, all adults, music, etc.... the pools below were open 7 day a week pool last year.

      Bare- Had a few Epic Mondays here for Industry Day!
      Venus - would go here a lot with the girls from work had a blast and well taken care of
      Moorea- same as above
      Tao Beach- Good friends work here so always felt at home
      Liquid (I worked there so sometimes I went, drank, to make everyone jealous)
      Isaac Kaz Curry
      Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
      Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
      Facebook: kaztheaviator

      Comment

      Latest Topics

      Collapse

      There are no results that meet this criteria.

      Working...
      X