3rd Party Hosts for EBC - Lavish Las Vegas - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

3rd Party Hosts for EBC - Lavish Las Vegas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Party Hosts for EBC - Lavish Las Vegas

Are these guys legit? I'd hate to use a 3rd party contact vs. a direct contact, but it sounds like Lavish can give a great deal.

I've texted 3 hosts for EBC to book a daybed for next Saturday. I have 4 girls, 2 guys total.

All hosts have told me $2000 min for food/drink. Lavish said they can do it for $1000, plus tax, tip, and a $100 host walk in tip.

Total - $1380

How can a 3rd party host provide this price and a direct host cannot?

3rd party's will quote you that, but don't expect the same table and location as the venue offers directly. You will get the smallest not great table location for the 1k minimum and most likely not a Daybed as you're specifically requesting.

Comment

As Noah said, a 3rd party host really can't guarantee a location. However, personally I'd always go with a more reasonable minimum as my 1st priority over location. $2000 is quite the hit for 4 girls and 2 guys. I turned down a $1000 minimum for 2 separate places just 2 weeks ago with 2 girl / 2 guy ratio knowing there was no way we'd hit the minimum, and it's tough to swallow throwing money away. I think the most we spent as a group was max $500 total. I feel as long as you just want a spot to put your stuff and be able to order drinks more quickly then the answer is easy.

Comment

I'd say save the $1,000 and gamble with it / buy something.
        EBC is going to be fun no matter where you are at. If the location is that bad, just hang in the pool all day. Or give somebody that works there $200 to move you somewhere nicer with your same minimum. Arrive early so you can try to ask for a better spot.

Comment

Have you spoken to the direct host and asked him this question. He maybe able to sort something else out for you? Never hurts to ask

Comment

Originally posted by LongIsland2Vegas View Post
            As Noah said, a 3rd party host really can't guarantee a location. However, personally I'd always go with a more reasonable minimum as my 1st priority over location. $2000 is quite the hit for 4 girls and 2 guys. I turned down a $1000 minimum for 2 separate places just 2 weeks ago with 2 girl / 2 guy ratio knowing there was no way we'd hit the minimum, and it's tough to swallow throwing money away. I think the most we spent as a group was max $500 total. I feel as long as you just want a spot to put your stuff and be able to order drinks more quickly then the answer is easy.
            My thoughts exactly. Last year on 4th of July weekend our min. was $1000. That was with Lil Jon spinning as well. Not sure how the 6 of us could hit $2K without throwing away a ton of cash. Will text a few hosts and see if there's anthing they can do.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tonyyarddog2
              Reply to EDC Weekend (5/16 - 5/19)
              tonyyarddog2
              Have a group of 4 looking to get a table at LIV Thurs (5/16) of EDC week (Dom Dolla X John Summit) 2 couples rn?looking for a few more to join to get...
              05-09-2024, 04:25 PM
            • Teenagentec
              Reply to December Trip - Pool Party/Day Club
              Teenagentec
              Your December trip sounds like it's going to be a blast! I totally get wanting to make the most of your time in Miami, even if it's not scorching hot...
              05-09-2024, 07:15 AM
            • artedm
              Reply to Memorial Day May 27
              artedm
              monday may 27
              greg lopez - tao beach
              amiri paul- matquee day
              dj shift- wet republic
              murphu kennedy- liquid
              jt - dayligh...
              05-09-2024, 06:50 AM
            Working...