Marquee DC Daybed vs. EBC Patio - 7/1 - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Marquee DC Daybed vs. EBC Patio - 7/1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    The boys and I are doing MDC on Saturday (Cedric Gervais) and EBC Sunday (Calvin Harris) this weekend - tables at both are reserved. Should be epic! Hit me up if you switch your days and we'll knock back a few!
    Urban Bud - Tacoma, WA - recreational marijuana

    Trip Reports:
    July 8-10, 2011: Venetian w/ the boys! - COMPLETED
    June 30-July 3, 2012 - Cosmopolitan w/ the boys! - COMPLETED
    September 2-5, 2013 - "Minimoon" at Cosmo with Mrs. Naterizzle

    Comment


    • #17
      I just found out that Calvin Harris is playing on Sunday 5th August at EBC.

      So after much peer pressure in this thread i am now going to do

      Fri 3rd August: Wet Republic Bungalow (3k minimum) and XS in the evening
      Sat 4th August: MDC grand cabana (5k minimum) and Marquee in the evening (and yes u guys are right MDC's strongest day is definitely the saturday, i spoke to both clubs directly today
      Sun 5th August: EBC Lilly pad (2.5k minimum) and XS night swim in the evening

      Comment


      • #18
        Nickki,
        You are making the best choice! It took my a few trips (i usually take 4 trips during summer) to figure out the best days for the each pool parties and this set up is the best. EBC is my favorite pool, then Wet Republic, MDR is last-reason being is there seems to be a lot of douche bags there...or is it just me?! The other issue is the Sun gets blocked after 2:30pm. The music is great. Your plan is perfect IMO.

        kman90 I'll let know how my weekend goes, but I can tell you now its gonna ROCK!

        naterizzle I'm gonna be at the same places too! MDW my girls and I got daybed on Sat, and EBC a Lilypad on Sun. See ya there!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by naterizzle View Post
          The boys and I are doing MDC on Saturday (Cedric Gervais) and EBC Sunday (Calvin Harris) this weekend - tables at both are reserved. Should be epic! Hit me up if you switch your days and we'll knock back a few!
          Nice, I'll be heading there same days. With same schedule except hitting Marquee Friday Night for Chuckie.

          Comment

          Latest Topics

          Collapse

          There are no results that meet this criteria.

          Working...
          X