Cosmo / Boulevard / Marquee - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Cosmo / Boulevard / Marquee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cosmo / Boulevard / Marquee

    Second post to this site after months of lurking. The replies I had on different clubs / bottle service was outstanding so I thought I'd try my luck again. I'm attending the stereotypical bachelor party this June and there will be 8 of us staying at the Cosmopolitan. I've contacted their concierge who was very helpful at giving us cabana prices for the boulevard pool. However, now I'm hoping that someone here on the site has actually done this before and can give me their two cents. Specifically, is there much of a scene on a Thursday / Friday afternoon at the boulevard pool and is a cabana necessary?? We will probably all drop at least $100-$150 each anyhow so I was thinking that we might as well grab one. But - just want to make sure that I'm not missing something. Finally, since we realize that 8 dudes at the Marquee dayclub is probably not what they want, I'm figuring that we need to get a cabana there if we want to even get in that joint on a Saturday. Is this a fair statement or should we just take our chances and go and pay cover? Any answers or comments are much appreciated. Thanks

  • #2
    You want to go to a pool party, not a a regular hotel pool.

    Go to Liquid on Thursday and Marquee Dayclub on Friday.

    Talk to the concierge about getting into Marquee as hotel guests.

    Contact Kalika Moquin about your options at Liquid - 702-340-7533

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks so much for the reply. Since we plan on going to Marquee, Wet Republic or some other pool party one of the days, we were kind of thinking that a more relaxing day might be needed too. We will be there four nights and have bottle service planned twice and a pool party planned once. I'm not sure I can handle much more than that. So - we would like to have a day or two at a pool that has a good vibe but won't be too crazy. We will definitely eat and drink but might not be as anxious to party non stop. Not sure if I'm making sense but those are my thoughts. I was just wondering if anyone had been to the boulevard pool, what is the scene like and if a cabana was needed. Thanks again. Really appreciate your time.

      Comment


      • #4
        I know you're looking for a more low key experience on Friday. With that being said, I'd still do a pool party on Friday. They don't have the same large crowds or energy they do on a weekend. I think you'd still get that in between at Marquee Day Club unless there is a name DJ there that day. I believe you'll get free admission, at worst reduced if you're a guest of Cosmo. If that's not your cup of tea. Wet Republic on Friday would be another good choice. It's the Hot 100 Bikini Contest and not even as close to packed as it would be on a Saturday or Sunday. Plus the food there is pretty solid. Thomas Gorman posted prices the other day and I think Day Beds there on Friday were like $1000. If 8 of you are spending $150 each, you got your minimum. Tao Beach is also another good option. I think they have couches there as low as $500. Tends to be a bit more lively but still, nothing compared to Wet on a Saturday or EBC on a Sunday.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks so much for the reply. I understand exactly what you are saying and appreciate the advice. We had a concierge help us with the rooms so I will contact her about the Marquee pool on Friday.

          Comment


          • #6
            I have stayed at the Cosmo three times and have spent time at both pools. First of all, you definitely want to stay in the east tower and go to the boulevard pool. The boulevard pool will have a good vibe and have good eye candy present. Do not do the cabanas. The cabanas are above the pool and too far away from the action. I would just get to the pool a little earlier in the day and get some good chairs.

            Comment

            Latest Topics

            Collapse

            There are no results that meet this criteria.

            Working...
            X