Sleekmr3 Trip Report. Vegas bachelor party. - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Sleekmr3 Trip Report. Vegas bachelor party.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sleekmr3
    started a topic Sleekmr3 Trip Report. Vegas bachelor party.

    Sleekmr3 Trip Report. Vegas bachelor party.

    Got back from Vegas a few weeks ago from a bachelor party.

    Here are the pics from the first day.

    http://dukie-dukie.blogspot.com/2015...rty-day-1.html

    Day 2: http://dukie-dukie.blogspot.com/2015...rty-day-2.html
    Last edited by sleekmr3; 06-11-2015, 10:15 AM.

  • _xo
    replied
    Love all the pics!

    Leave a comment:


  • irishvic
    replied
    I'm hunting down a penny tarzan.

    Leave a comment:


  • sleekmr3
    replied
    Originally posted by CisternaChyli View Post
    How do y'all get so lucky on the Slot machines? EVERYONE says those are the things to avoid in Vegas at all times.
    I used to play penny slot machines starting with $20 and playing around 1-1.50 per spin. Which is usually in the middle. Never really worked out for me. I usually lose my $20 pretty quickly. It takes more than $20 to feel out a machine. My brother always starts with $100 and plays max bet or one below max bet which is around 2-2.50 a spin.

    I started playing $100 also it worked out for me also. Play small win small. Play more win more. Usually I can sit at a machine and can tell if it's just taking my money or if it's going to keep me occupied. Yes slots have really bad odds, but I tend to jump around from multiple machines until I find one that I like. For me it's Tarzan. For my brother, he likes Madmen. My friend's like a couple of other machines but they never work for me, but Tarzan has paid me out on a few trips already.

    Leave a comment:


  • CisternaChyli
    replied
    How do y'all get so lucky on the Slot machines? EVERYONE says those are the things to avoid in Vegas at all times.

    Leave a comment:


  • ENC012E
    replied
    love the e-craps and definitely my $$$ maker! has been know to help pay for a few table splits! lol

    Leave a comment:


  • wat
    replied
    That's pretty nuts. Most I ever did was turn $300 into a little over $1k. Didn't press anywhere near as hard as your bro

    Leave a comment:


  • sleekmr3
    replied
    Originally posted by xostacylee View Post
    Wait. There's a White Castle in Vegas?!
    It's new. Opened in Feb 2015 I believe. It's near the Venetian I believe
    http://www.yelp.com/biz/white-castle-las-vegas-2



    Originally posted by wat View Post
    Damn, dude - y'all seriously kill it on that craps tables!
    My brother has a very aggressive system he plays. He always starts with $200 on the table and if he hits a good roller, he starts pressing like no tomorrow. Once he's up 1-2k drops it back down and repeats, that night he hit three hot rollers in a row.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeK32
    replied
    Originally posted by xostacylee View Post
    Wait. There's a White Castle in Vegas?!
    Yeah it's newish. I think it's over by Casino Royale

    Leave a comment:


  • ocam
    replied
    Thanks for the post. I always enjoy these and this one was no different

    Leave a comment:


  • wat
    replied
    Originally posted by sleekmr3 View Post
    Hi everyone. Glad you all enjoy the pics. day 2 is up.

    I usually take a lot of pictures, but on this trip the camera had to be put away, or wasn't allowed in certain places but the mental pictures will stay FOREVER!
    Damn, dude - y'all seriously kill it on that craps tables!

    Leave a comment:


  • xostacylee
    replied
    Wait. There's a White Castle in Vegas?!

    Leave a comment:


  • sleekmr3
    replied
    Hi everyone. Glad you all enjoy the pics. day 2 is up.

    I usually take a lot of pictures, but on this trip the camera had to be put away, or wasn't allowed in certain places but the mental pictures will stay FOREVER!

    Leave a comment:


  • ccc
    replied
    He's back!

    Leave a comment:


  • Cirilo Medina
    replied
    Your pics never disappoint!

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X