First Time at Hak, broken dreams, Last Vegas - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

First Time at Hak, broken dreams, Last Vegas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HaHa thanks for the fedback guys, i can totally see K switching it up

Comment

date on last one was the 27th friday

night still to come

Comment

Never worth it to go hard in Vegas, never know what literally the next minute will bring in terms of meeting a new chick, also like you said you got something at home make shit easier and sometimes a chick seeing your not a thirst bucket pays off in the long run sometimes not.

Quote:Actually one girl asked me if she was my girl, and looked at me with disgust when I said no, im just having a good time. (these girls were closer to me ethnically than frenchie was, some of yall will get it).

Yup! happens to me ALL the time kid. Smh.
        "If you have to ask you probably can't do it"

Tropicana 2007 Don't Judge me I was a Newbie
        Palms 2009
        MGM 2009
        Caesars 2011
        Sky Lofts 2011
        Palms Place 2012
        Planet Hollywood 2012
        Hard Rock 2012
        Palms Place 2014 April 23rd- May 3rd

Comment

Good shit man....Better to spend 3 hours just having fun than chasing someone for 3 hours who is already hesitant. Unless they are fully down....Not worth my time IMO. Cousin is right...If it will happen it will happen....if not...pssh...
          Palms Place - 2008
          Aria - NYE 2011
          Luxor - 2012
          Aria - July 30th - August 5th 2014
          Aria - July 30th - August 3rd 2016

My favorite drink is the next one

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyVegas View Post
            Good shit man....Better to spend 3 hours just having fun than chasing someone for 3 hours who is already hesitant. Unless they are fully down....Not worth my time IMO. Cousin is right...If it will happen it will happen....if not...pssh...
            This right here!

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn Marc View Post
              Never worth it to go hard in Vegas, never know what literally the next minute will bring in terms of meeting a new chick, also like you said you got something at home make shit easier and sometimes a chick seeing your not a thirst bucket pays off in the long run sometimes not.

Quote:Actually one girl asked me if she was my girl, and looked at me with disgust when I said no, im just having a good time. (these girls were closer to me ethnically than frenchie was, some of yall will get it).

Yup! happens to me ALL the time kid. Smh.
              Oh that look of disgust... A look I know all too well.

Comment

can i just delete the whole thread?
                Last edited by boxim; 01-13-2015, 06:24 AM.

Comment

image.jpg

Comment

Fab a top 3 rapper, hell I grew up playing ball against him in his projects a few times and wouldn't put him in my top five. He is good for a few incredible singles and then the rest of the album is garbage! Lol. Also, I don't know HOW you even let them talk you into TRYING Hak that night, on a Friday forget.

Anybody who says they have been to Vegas and bagged nothing but 9's and 10's are full of shit. You put in the work with those types and hope it might pay off (in my experience it can if you play it cool and not push it), by the end of the night if the goal was to take something home a 5 will do more than just fine (as it sounds like you might have discovered on this trip LOL)
                    "If you have to ask you probably can't do it"

Tropicana 2007 Don't Judge me I was a Newbie
                    Palms 2009
                    MGM 2009
                    Caesars 2011
                    Sky Lofts 2011
                    Palms Place 2012
                    Planet Hollywood 2012
                    Hard Rock 2012
                    Palms Place 2014 April 23rd- May 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn Marc View Post
                      Fab a top 3 rapper, hell I grew up playing ball against him in his projects a few times and wouldn't put him in my top five. He is good for a few incredible singles and then the rest of the album is garbage! Lol. Also, I don't know HOW you even let them talk you into TRYING Hak that night, on a Friday forget.

Anybody who says they have been to Vegas and bagged nothing but 9's and 10's are full of shit. You put in the work with those types and hope it might pay off (in my experience it can if you play it cool and not push it), by the end of the night if the goal was to take something home a 5 will do more than just fine (as it sounds like you might have discovered on this trip LOL)
                      You hit the nail on the head mate...

the 9s/10s tend to be more show/looks lots of work needed with high risk.

Give me older women any day...

Give me fun dirty dancing 6s and 7s any day too..

Likelihood for debauchery is way greater...

Take them to a strip club as an after party to try and get some strippers in on some action... it will make em go crazy horny

Comment

haha, i think both of you are right... gotta try the Strip club thing... my whole thing is as long as im having a good time, i don't really care to take something home, I don't think my friends get that, sometimes when you decide to get in the sac with a girl that your not wholly into you just set yourself up for morning after regret. For me the beauty of Vegas is the fact that you can keep it moving and continue to enjoy yourself, or you can chill and enjoy yourself.

BK Marc i agree with you on FAB, especially today i cant remember the last time i heard him on the radio, but S loves this guy.

Comment

btw Fabs new album is kinda tight
                          Last edited by boxim; 01-13-2015, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxim View Post
                            What if she was a squirter?
                            It's piss.

Comment

The sign idea is brilliant. I'm stealing that idea for my next trip!

Comment

The signs! Pure genius! My baby cousin having bachelor party next year in Vegas, and the signs are going to happen!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X