First trip was a success... - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

First trip was a success...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Universal
    replied
    Hell of a first trip.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jhaulotte
    replied
    Originally posted by jhnny7716 View Post
    Originally posted by PaulC17 View Post
    Seems like two days was just the right amount of days you needed. Great share!
    Yea, I was more than ready to come home after two days... Not sure how people do a week straight in Vegas..
    You should practice on that

    Leave a comment:


  • jhnny7716
    replied
    Originally posted by PaulC17 View Post
    Seems like two days was just the right amount of days you needed. Great share!
    Yea, I was more than ready to come home after two days... Not sure how people do a week straight in Vegas..

    Leave a comment:


  • PaulC17
    replied
    Seems like two days was just the right amount of days you needed. Great share!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jhaulotte
    replied
    Sounds like an awesome 1st trip. You hit all the points you need to, good meal, gambling, and partying.

    Leave a comment:


  • ocam
    replied
    Thanks for the share. I believe the restaurant is "Mon Ami Gabi".

    Hahahaha at these bits:
    *he wants to take a quick nap (which i believe means pay for an escort, but who knows)
    *One of the girls asks me where I'm from, I reply with "Chicago". She then asks "how is Florida this time of year?" I stare at her confused, saying nothing, when her functional retarded friend chimes in with "Idiot, Chicago's in Indiana". I laugh and then walk away...
    *he said he went on craigslist and sent a girl to my room. I guess she never found me and was mad, hahahaa...

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X