Originally posted by IRockNvegas
View Post
Vegas Trip 4
Collapse
X
-
-
Free ride scholarship , free ride to Vegas , damn working the system
Playeerrrrrrrrrer lol
Leave a comment:
-
One of the more enjoyable TR's I've read. Congrats on the PhD Program Acceptance!
Good things always happen in Milwakee... the last couple Vegas flights out of Milwaukee, I've run into LeVar Burton (Reading Rainbow, Star Trek) and then the second trip was sat next to Miss New Jersey, who was very cool and we still keep in touch.
Again, thanks for the good read.
Leave a comment:
-
Toronto - Seriously. I cannot for the LIFE of me remember the Aussie's name or the Elevator guy's name but I clearly remember Joe. I also clearly remember thinking he was perfectly average.
IROCK - I have very few pictures. 1. We just didn't take very many (maybe because last time we had six girls with six cameras....) 2. I'm super paranoid about my "image" as technically I'm starting a career in academia and Dani/Ivan both work for the government and have clearances. I've even gone so far as to go back and delete everything on Facebook prior to 2010 (this was a several week long process).
My friends and I scrapbook so the memories can always be there for our own private viewing. SORRY!
We kinda got in and out with no evidence. I do have a picture of a $5 voucher to prove I was there. Other than that, the super awesome video of Dani super drunk on the bed trying to take her pants off has to stay under wraps...
Leave a comment:
-
First off, great trip report. We can never have enough of them on this forum, especially from the women. Secondly, I was laughing pretty hard about that average joe line. My name is Joseph, but I will NEVER introduce myself as Joe to women for that very reason. I thought at first it may just be in my head, but thanks for reaffirming this notion of thinking for me. Lastly, congrats on the full ride!Originally posted by DizziD View PostPart 2:
I head back to Dick’s, now the BAR is closed. The door guy tells me about Drai’s but I can’t go there…I’m alone, I’m drunk and I’m alone. FINE, I’ll just sit at a casino bar and drink. I walk away and notice the guy who was also standing at the door of Dick’s is following me. I finally turn around and ask him if he’s going to buy me a drink? He agrees. We sit at a casino bar and start drinking. This guy’s name is Joe and in my head I’m thinking, that’s perfect…average Joe but in a pinch…whatever, I’m in Vegas, he’ll do. So we drink for a bit and talk. He’s in town for the UFC fight, I’m in town for a blha blah blah. Eventually he tells me it’s his birthday so I tell the bartender very loudly that “it’s my boy’s birthday!!! SHOTS!!” At this point, the guy standing next to me for the last 30 minutes with his back to me, turns around. He looks at me and I look at him and he smiles and says “you know it’s my birthday too”. He has an Australian accent. Average Joe feels he’s losing ground so he orders a round of shots. I’m drinking Citron on ice because, well, it’s Vegas and the boys are now also drinking Citron on ice to “keep up”. These two get into it…Aussie is a hunter, in town for the hunting convention as in he takes people out to hunt big game in Africa as in he’s actually a superhero with an accent. Average Joe has already admitted to being an insurance claims adjuster. Not really sure when or what happened but Aussie and I decided to call it a night. Together. Bye bye Joe. Thanks for playing.
.
Leave a comment:
-
Über congratulations on getting a full ride to get your P h.d. That's an amazing accomplishment!
Leave a comment:
Latest Topics
Collapse
There are no results that meet this criteria.

Leave a comment: