Absinthe or Zumanity? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Absinthe or Zumanity?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absinthe or Zumanity?

We are going to be 4 to 5 guys (early thirties) going to Vegas from Jan 19th to the 22nd. We are thinking of watching one show and have narrowed it down to Absinthe or Zumanity. Has anyone seen both shows? What are the pros and cons for both shows?

Originally posted by GREEKMALE View Post
    We are going to be 4 to 5 guys (early thirties) going to Vegas from Jan 19th to the 22nd. We are thinking of watching one show and have narrowed it down to Absinthe or Zumanity. Has anyone seen both shows? What are the pros and cons for both shows?
    Ya, I LOL the whole time at Absinthe. Zumanity really only had a few laughable parts. Everything else is Sensual. Think Strip club.

Comment

I went to Zumanity with an ex-gf... I would never recommend the show for a group of straight guys.
      HardRock August 2013 AOD
      Elara May 2012 AOD
      MGM Grand
      Venetian
      Stratosphere

Comment

I loved both, but I think I liked Absinthe a bit more. My BF didn't really like Zumanity. For your group I'd say go with Absinthe. I think Absinthe was a good mix of acrobatic acts and comedy. Zumanity had funny parts, but was more sensual acts.
        Upcoming trips:
        2014: February 17-20, EDC/June 18-23, September
        2013: April 26-30, MDW May, EDC/June 21-25, Birthday trip/July 19-22, Halloween Oct 25-29
        2012: St.Pattys day/March 2012, EDC/June 2102, Labor Day/Sept 2012
        2011: May 11-15, July 9th-13th, Sept 14th-18th, Halloween 10/28-11/1, Dec 9th-13th
        2010: June 25-29, August 6-10, December 10-14
        2009: December 9 - 14
        First trip: August 2006

Comment

Originally posted by I_luv_Vegas View Post
          I went to Zumanity with an ex-gf... I would never recommend the show for a group of straight guys.
          I went with a female coworker. That was a bit awkward.

I liked Zumanity, but I'm a huge fan of Cirque du Soleil anyways. You just need to understand that they're going for sensual, and not just what's sensual for straight guys. There's a lot of that, but not just that.

Comment

zumanity is more for couples.. go for Absinthe
            Mikey T
            Vegas legend
            Former Doorman of PURE, LAX, Surrender, EBC

New position in Las Vegas PENDING

Socal Networks!
            Facebook.com/MikeyTantalo

Twitter.com/MikeyTantalo

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyTantalo View Post
              +1
              Blackout Artist
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by dnix View Post
                Originally posted by MikeyTantalo View Post
                +1
                +1 again

I took the GF ...

Comment

Absinthe for sure!!
                  Next VEGAS Trips....August 22-28 & September 22-26 2011

Comment

Having been to both, I'd choose Absinthe over Zumanity. I enjoyed both but like others said Zumanity is more for couples.

Comment

Absinthe was amazing.

We are going to be 4 to 5 guys (early thirties)
                      If you are near the front you will be called gay, you will be made fun of, and there is a strong change you will kiss another man, whether you want to or not.

Seriously the show is soooo funny, but you have to be completely willing to be made fun of.

The comedy will make fun of everyone there... one guy during our show yelled "You're NOT FUNNY" to the host.... this lead to him getting the entire crowd to chant "GET THE FUCK YOU YOU LITTLE FAG" until the guy actually left.
                      Just a heads on up what to expect.

Comment

absinthe for sure...did zumanity with the fiance and its def more of a couples thing

Comment

After watching Absinthe, every other show was pretty weak...

Comment

Heard great things about Absinthe.

Saw Zumanity when it first opened with my male ex-boss. We leaned away from each other uncomfortably for most of it. While I did enjoy the 2 ladies in the tub, I'd say Absinthe is probably the way to go.

Comment

LOVED Absinthe! My boyfriend (at the time) did that couple day all you watch pass and almost didn't see it. It was our last show but OMG was it great! I would definitely see it again and i am the type of person who will never even watch a movie twice.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X