Best Pizza on the Strip? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Best Pizza on the Strip?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Pizza on the Strip?

Looking for recommendations!

Secret pizza at cosmo
    EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

Comment

Originally posted by ocam View Post
      Secret pizza at cosmo
      This. /thread

Comment

What makes Secret Pizza better than any normal pizza place?

Comment

Secret Pizza has "white pizza" which is pretty much perfect and they are open 11am every day till 4am Tuesday-Thursday and 5am Friday-Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegasnoob2014 View Post
            What makes Secret Pizza better than any normal pizza place?
            Taste, price, location, hours.

Comment

Go try it and find out.

Comment

Well, a lot of endorsements here, so I may very well have to. Pictures though seemingly indicate that it looks like a regular pizza place to me...so expectations are high.

Comment

It's got 4 wheels, looks like a regular car to me. - Vegasnoob2014 when looking at a Lamborghini

Again most of the stellar reviews are for their white pizza which is some of the better pizza I have ever had, but perhaps most importantly it is open after headliner DJs have finished their sets. Most of Vegas restaurants close between 10pm-1am, so after leaving a club 95% of the restaurants in town are closed and mostly what is left open are overpriced 24 hour cafes and McDonald's. Secret Pizza stands on it's own merits during the day and sober, but it is especially well appreciated because at 3:45am any night you can grab exceptional pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by maxutilsperusd View Post
                    It's got 4 wheels, looks like a regular car to me. - Vegasnoob2014 when looking at a Lamborghini

Again most of the stellar reviews are for their white pizza which is some of the better pizza I have ever had, but perhaps most importantly it is open after headliner DJs have finished their sets. Most of Vegas restaurants close between 10pm-1am, so after leaving a club 95% of the restaurants in town are closed and mostly what is left open are overpriced 24 hour cafes and McDonald's. Secret Pizza stands on it's own merits during the day and sober, but it is especially well appreciated because at 3:45am any night you can grab exceptional pizza.

Perfect post

Comment

Originally posted by Vegasnoob2014 View Post
                      Well, a lot of endorsements here, so I may very well have to. Pictures though seemingly indicate that it looks like a regular pizza place to me...so expectations are high.
                      I mean, it's not life altering (to be fair, I've never encountered a pizza that was), but it's legitimately good pizza. Would I take a cab to Cosmo specifically for it? Probably not. But if I'm in reasonable walking distance or happen to be in the vicinity and and hungry, I'd choose it over everything else in the area.

Comment

To add what the others have said, and elaborate on my experience. It IS the best pizza I've ever had; at 4AM!! Yes it's good, but the feelings is amplified because I'm leaving the clubs and near-blackout! If I was sober, I'd only grab a slice if passing through. But me and the drunken friends who managed to last, WILL take a cab for it in the wee hours

Comment

I can honestly say I've eaten at secret pizza at least 3 times, but I was never sober. Maybe that's why it tastes so good?!

Comment

It's pretty damn good sober, too. Or drunk at 2pm

Comment

Great pizza aside I think it's fun and a great place to socialize! Especially in the long line. We even met a group once after getting out of the clubs and split a table the next night with them.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X