Carnival Court - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Carnival Court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • manda
    started a topic Carnival Court

    Carnival Court

    Anyone know if Carnival Court is closed with all that is going on in that area? I love that place and hopefully still have a shot at heading over there in 2 weeks.

  • Liz1303
    replied
    Originally posted by GoldStandard View Post
    Originally posted by Lord Chezz View Post
    Carnival Court...is that in a small cul de sac with a bunch of vendor booths around it?
    Yup, right between Harrah's and Imperial Palace.

    I make it a stop on every trip, and it's yet to disappoint. I love it, come as you are, no dress code, no bottles, just a bunch of people partying and getting mangled.
    I was there last time in vegas, several years ago, didn't know it had a name though. Good times, good vibe, good people. Between that and the $1 margaritas at harrahs I was havin a blast, I think, still a little blurry

    Leave a comment:


  • ashroid
    replied
    Originally posted by Lord Chezz View Post
    Carnival Court...is that in a small cul de sac with a bunch of vendor booths around it?
    Yes. Definitely by Harrah's and I.P...vendor booths might make you think of the Hawaiian Marketplace, which has the 7-11 there...definitely "not" that spot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lord Chezz
    replied
    Nice...I wanted to stop by last time but I wasn't able to coherently express that to the group. I ended up just stumbling by it.

    Leave a comment:


  • GoldStandard
    replied
    Originally posted by Lord Chezz View Post
    Carnival Court...is that in a small cul de sac with a bunch of vendor booths around it?
    Yup, right between Harrah's and Imperial Palace.

    I make it a stop on every trip, and it's yet to disappoint. I love it, come as you are, no dress code, no bottles, just a bunch of people partying and getting mangled.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lord Chezz
    replied
    Carnival Court...is that in a small cul de sac with a bunch of vendor booths around it?

    Leave a comment:


  • BOLLO
    replied
    They key to this place is to order their "rum runner". I guess it's more of a FL drink but pardon my being obvious to anyone who's familiar w/ it (west coast is not terribly) but they basically grab all the rum they can fit into their hands (which is a lot suprisingly) and dump it into a glass and put some juice in and call it a cocktail. It's DELICIOUS and you only need twoish. Totally creeps up on ya and knocks me on my ass everytime.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sweat_shop
    replied
    I have never been here either but will definitely check it out

    Leave a comment:


  • ashroid
    replied
    Originally posted by manda View Post
    Originally posted by BOLLO View Post
    Great choice Manda! Carnival court is my favorite bar in the whole wide world.
    Seriously! I have yet to have a bad time there. ALWAYS meet interesting people.
    Best place for me to straight mangled when the pool season is done.

    Leave a comment:


  • manda
    replied
    Originally posted by BOLLO View Post
    Great choice Manda! Carnival court is my favorite bar in the whole wide world.
    Seriously! I have yet to have a bad time there. ALWAYS meet interesting people.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jhaulotte
    replied
    Originally posted by Chuck View Post
    Originally posted by Jhaulotte View Post
    Chuck you were out there recently, how does that side of the strip look? Is it all tore up? Sidewalks open in front of O' Sheas?
    All the sidewalks were open...but it's a fuckin mess for sure.
    As I recall the sidewalk is down to about 4 people wide when walking into the Carnival Court area from the Imperial Palace side. We didn't go through this area on Fri/Sat night but I'd bet it gets a bit clogged up.
    Thanks, that is what I was afraid you were going to say.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Jhaulotte View Post
    Chuck you were out there recently, how does that side of the strip look? Is it all tore up? Sidewalks open in front of O' Sheas?
    All the sidewalks were open...but it's a fuckin mess for sure.
    As I recall the sidewalk is down to about 4 people wide when walking into the Carnival Court area from the Imperial Palace side. We didn't go through this area on Fri/Sat night but I'd bet it gets a bit clogged up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Boogie
    replied
    hmm I have never been there. Will check it out

    Leave a comment:


  • BOLLO
    replied
    Great choice Manda! Carnival court is my favorite bar in the whole wide world.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jhaulotte
    replied
    Chuck you were out there recently, how does that side of the strip look? Is it all tore up? Sidewalks open in front of O' Sheas?

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X