Cromwell??? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Cromwell???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cromwell???

    I appreciate all the responses from previous posts that I have received. I will be heading to Vegas in July for 4 nights and because I am a rewards card member Cromwell is giving me Thursday and Sunday nights free. I know this is a small hotel. Would like to know people's experiences. How is the overall vibe? The club and pool scene? We want a good crowd at the hotel with mingling potential or because of the hotel size is it limited?? Any guidance, suggestions and past experience would be helpful. We go once a year, so want to make the best decision possible. The past 2 years we stayed at Wynn and Encore. Looking for a change without compromising the fun!! Also is The Palms still good? Its been at least 8-10 years since I have been there. Used to be really fun... Thanks!!

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X