Club lax

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club lax

Went to lax a few years ago. Wasnt bad. How is it know. And do they still do the after hours party under the steps. When the club shuts down.

Never been, but not too many people are fans of it. Way too many better options out there.

Comment

I went many years ago (2008 i think?) and I had a good time - although back then it wasn't as far down the chain of clubs and I was also new to the scene!
      Today - I wouldn't go back. Like KG25 said there are just too many other, better options out there. Besides all the mega clubs like XS and Light, there are lots of great smaller clubs similar in size to LAX, like 1OAK, Bank, Tryst, etc.

Comment

LAX is closed as will Haze on Nov 1st

Comment

Not surprising. My buddy and I stayed at Luxor in Feb over Superbowl weekend. We didn't plan on going but met a group of woman at the craps table that said they were going and we should meet them inside. We had some free passes that came with the room so we thought what the hell. It was awful inside.
          Vegas Trip count: 32

Comment

club is old and out of date. I'd only go here on a comp bottle and that's still a big if. lol
            Next trip: ???

Comment

Too many other good clubs on the strip to go here.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X