BEST hangover cure??? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

BEST hangover cure???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I used my combo edc weekend and it went fantastic. Did pool parties and clubs sat and sun, and a club Mon nite with no hangovers and no fatigue. Drank my ass off. I did take an hour or so quick naps in between on sat and sun. Glad a lot of these products seem to work, esp at my age.
    2016 MM, MDW, EDC, LDW, Oct (Lowrider), NYE
    2015 March Madness, May (Fight), MDW, EDC, LDW, Oct (Lowrider Supershow), NYE
    2014 March Madness, MDW, EDC, LDW, Sept (Fight), Sept (Lowrider)
    2013 March Madness, May (Fight), MDW, Sept (Fight), Oct (Lowrider), Dec
    2012 May (Fight), MDW, LDW, Sept (Fight), Oct (Lowrider)

    Comment


    • #47
      I'll definitely be using some of these suggestions when I go in september, I was there last august and pretty much only drank normal drinks at breakfast and then alcohol when we were out during the day and night time. Needless to say I got very dehydrated absolute rookie mistake but it was my first time in vegas over the age of 21!

      Comment


      • #48
        Ok here's what I did and I had hardly any symptoms of a hang over, other than being tired on Saturday after lunch and needing another nap. Exercise each day you are there, more specifically cardio. At least 60 minutes of it, preferably 90 minutes. Forget the weights, you need pure cardio. You sweat, your heart starts pumping, things go through a bit faster. At the club, if you aren't talking, you better be dancing. Just keep moving. This has the added benefit of your buddies will see you non-stop dancing and keeping the mood going even when they start to drag ass. Finally I go with a drink plan of A:NA meaning Alcohol to Non-Alcohol drinks. The first hour (0-1) I use a ratio of 1:0. Then each additional hour I increase NA. So hours 1-2 is 1:1, hours 3-4 is 1:3, I think you get the idea. This way I am still "drinking", but I am limiting my booze intake. Also if anyone gives me a shot, I drink a glass of water or sprite after it, regardless of the time or my current plan. I will cap out the NA portion at 3, as there is only so much liquid I can hold. Typically in a night I was drinking from roughly 10p-4am or 6 hours and I had on average 14 drinks a night. Most of that was front loaded in the first couple of hours, then the rest was to keep the buzz going. But the best thing is the cardio. Dance the night away and get your ass on a treadmill at some point.
        March 2007 - Venetian | December 2010 - Flamingo | December 2011 - Palms | November 2012 - Cosmo | November 2013 - Mandalay Bay | June 2014 - PH

        Comment


        • #49
          Try Reviv Las Vegas.

          Tried it and felt way better after

          Comment


          • #50
            Its at MGM

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by iamkhai View Post
              Ok here's what I did and I had hardly any symptoms of a hang over, other than being tired on Saturday after lunch and needing another nap. Exercise each day you are there, more specifically cardio. At least 60 minutes of it, preferably 90 minutes. Forget the weights, you need pure cardio. You sweat, your heart starts pumping, things go through a bit faster. At the club, if you aren't talking, you better be dancing. Just keep moving. This has the added benefit of your buddies will see you non-stop dancing and keeping the mood going even when they start to drag ass. Finally I go with a drink plan of A:NA meaning Alcohol to Non-Alcohol drinks. The first hour (0-1) I use a ratio of 1:0. Then each additional hour I increase NA. So hours 1-2 is 1:1, hours 3-4 is 1:3, I think you get the idea. This way I am still "drinking", but I am limiting my booze intake. Also if anyone gives me a shot, I drink a glass of water or sprite after it, regardless of the time or my current plan. I will cap out the NA portion at 3, as there is only so much liquid I can hold. Typically in a night I was drinking from roughly 10p-4am or 6 hours and I had on average 14 drinks a night. Most of that was front loaded in the first couple of hours, then the rest was to keep the buzz going. But the best thing is the cardio. Dance the night away and get your ass on a treadmill at some point.
              I think I just got a hangover from reading this. I admire your dedication to your plan, but doesn't this become a chore to go out?
              Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Jhaulotte View Post
                I think I just got a hangover from reading this. I admire your dedication to your plan, but doesn't this become a chore to go out?
                Haha not really. I'm older (36) and I have learned to party smarter while still having a good time. Hangovers get worse as you get older I have found out so ensuring I don't get one is a top priority. I maintain a good healthy drunken buzz and just tip toe on the safe side of line between good decisions and bad decisions while still remembering. One of my friends this trip was so hung over after Thursday night's party, he didn't even go out at all Friday and we had pool party and night party. He still had to pay for his share of the party too which was the worst part for him as those are the rules we set forth.

                Think of it this way, your body needs calories to burn as fuel throughout the day. If you can manage to burn more than you consume, you win. Your body will (when forced) take any type of calorie to use (good or bad) so just make it use them.
                March 2007 - Venetian | December 2010 - Flamingo | December 2011 - Palms | November 2012 - Cosmo | November 2013 - Mandalay Bay | June 2014 - PH

                Comment


                • #53
                  Best approach - do the IV

                  The pragmatic approach of going on a treadmill when hungover is easier said than done.

                  I still think working out is a must... maybe after the IV to have you boosted and hyrated

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Pedialyte and fiorcet ( if you can get it) if, not, excedrin.

                    Comment

                    Latest Topics

                    Collapse

                    There are no results that meet this criteria.

                    Working...
                    X