Whats the deal with Surrender? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Whats the deal with Surrender?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the deal with Surrender?

I see that surrender has had some talent for DJ and guests lately but I never really see much about them on the forums. How is it there? Is it not a solid place to go on a weekend? Ive never had the chance to check it out in my past trips.
    Recent Trips
    Aug 2011 4-8th
    Aug 2013 23-27

It's fun, but it's two totally different experiences. You're either smashed up inside in a small room (compared to other clubs), or just chillin' out in the EBC area. I like the patio because you can get the feel for being inside but are still away from the total chaos. It's just lost its luster as the place to be on Wednesdays, and obviously with everything open on weekends it's even further down the list.

Comment

I was just there this past Friday for Dillon Francis, yeah the club is really small but had a dance floor table so wasn't too bad. Right now the patio has a dome over it so the whole pool area isnt even open.
      "If you aim to leave Las Vegas with a small fortune, go there with a large one."

Comment

It basically serves as the tier 2 option at Wynncore. They have some qaulity DJs but the very best ones end up at XS.
        What I am about.

Comment

I was there for Ryan Lewis on Superbowl weekend. It was alright. Ryan had a great set and the place was pretty packed in the main area but it was nice you can retreat to the patio area for some air and a break. Haven't been there on a Wednesday but I'd say its a pretty good option on a saturday as an alt to the incredibly packed T1s.
          Vegas Trip count: 32

Comment

Always had a good time there. Like everyone has mentioned, you are either cramped inside or chilling outside. Still one of my favorite clubs though.

Comment

I saw Lil John there and it was a blast. We got the front and center table on the dance floor which had a lot to do with my positive experience. Like people said, it gets packed, and I have never been so happy to have a table. Countless beautiful girls begged me to invite them my table since it was so packed. It was fun, what can I say?

Anthony K. was my host, and he was very nice and very easy to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by pc101 View Post
                I saw Lil John there and it was a blast. We got the front and center table on the dance floor which had a lot to do with my positive experience. Like people said, it gets packed, and I have never been so happy to have a table. Countless beautiful girls begged me to invite them my table since it was so packed. It was fun, what can I say?

Anthony K. was my host, and he was very nice and very easy to deal with.
                Plus 1 for Anthony K. Very easy to deal with and overall nice guy.

Comment

Does Surrender move the DJ booth outside in the summer? I went in May 2011 and the DJ booth was set up outside. It was awesome. I don't know if that was a normal set up.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPimp View Post
                    Does Surrender move the DJ booth outside in the summer? I went in May 2011 and the DJ booth was set up outside. It was awesome. I don't know if that was a normal set up.
                    I believe (and someone please correct me if I'm wrong) they only set up the DJ booth outside for Splash Dance nights. I've been to Surrender twice in the summer though and the DJ has been inside both times, and they just pipe the music outside.

Comment

Originally posted by royaltywears View Post
                      I was just there this past Friday for Dillon Francis, yeah the club is really small but had a dance floor table so wasn't too bad. Right now the patio has a dome over it so the whole pool area isnt even open.
                      What are the table prices here like typically on Friday?
                      Recent Trips
                      Aug 2011 4-8th
                      Aug 2013 23-27

Comment

Originally posted by Crysis View Post
                        What are the table prices here like typically on Friday?
                        I had a $1000 min that night.
                        "If you aim to leave Las Vegas with a small fortune, go there with a large one."

Comment

Originally posted by royaltywears View Post
                          I had a $1000 min that night.
                          Damn, prices have really gone down then. I know it's February, but still.

Comment

Originally posted by Chali2Na View Post
                            Damn, prices have really gone down then. I know it's February, but still.
                            Yeah it wasn't as crowded as I thought it would've been with Dillon Francis headlining, but a lot of girls do show up in the beginning since I guess its open bar for ladies until 11?

Comment

Like most are pointing out, is that the issue is that main room. It's small, and no real dancefloor or flow. I much prefer it when they put the DJ where that patio is just near the pool. A few years back they did it when Skrillex played and it was great!
                              Isaac Kaz Curry
                              Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
                              Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
                              Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X