LDW announced lineups - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

LDW announced lineups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    trying to put together a complete list....

    8/28
    Night
    Steve powers eclipse
    Morgan Page surrender
    Mike Attack lavo

    8/29
    Night
    Steve Aoki Hak
    Nero surrender splash dance
    Manufactured superstars tryst
    Ice Cube Tao

    8/30 Friday
    Day
    Fedde Le Grand Encore Beach
    Tommy Trash & R3hab Wet
    Chuckie Marquee
    Stellar daylight
    DJ Five Tao beach
    Kendrick Lamar Ditch

    Night
    Afrojack & Dirty South XS
    Armin Van Buuren Marquee
    Hardwell Hak
    Sebastian Ingrosso Light
    Porter Robinson surrender
    Jermaine Dupri tryst
    Trey Songz Tao
    Dj Skratchy lavo
    Major Lazer 1oak
    12th Planet body english
    Ashanti moon
    Posso The Act
    JEREMIH Pure

    8/31
    Day
    Calvin Harris Wet
    Steve Angello Encore Beach
    Gareth Emery Marquee
    Zedd daylight
    Eric D-lux Tao beach
    Robbie Rivera& Moguai Rehab
    Team bayside high liquid
    LL Cool J Ditch

    Night
    Steve Angello XS
    Kaskade Marquee
    Calvin Harris Hak
    Skrillex Light
    Nicky Romero eclipse
    Knife party surrender
    Lil Jon tryst
    Trinidad James tao
    Paul Oakenfold lavo
    Rev Run pure
    cataracs 1oak
    common the bank
    Robbie Rivera body english
    taboo moon
    Kourtney kardashian hyde
    Flo Rida Haze
    Ginuwine Chateau
    Kirko Bangz LAX
    Graham Funke / White Girl Wasted The Act
    Snoop Dogg aka Snoop Lion- Hard Rock Pool

    9/1
    Day
    Tiesto Wet
    Snoop Dogg Rehab
    Kaskade Marquee
    Afrojack Encore Beach
    Alesso daylight
    Trinidad James tao beach
    Flo Rida liquid
    ? ditch (free entry)

    Night
    David Guetta & Deniz Koyu XS
    Benny Benassi/ Tritonal Marquee
    Moby Hak
    Nicky Romero light
    Above beyond Surrender
    Kaskade 6 hour tao
    Dj Vice lavo
    T-Pain haze
    Ke$ha 1oak
    Diddy Eclipse daylight

    9/2
    Day
    David Guetta Encore Beach
    Steve Aoki Wet
    Sunnery James and Ryan Marciano/ Seven Lions Marquee
    Dimitri vegas & Like mike daylight
    ? ditch (free entry)
    ? rehab relax (free entry)

    Night
    Afrojack & David Guetta XS
    Sander van Doorn/W&W Marquee
    Tiesto Hak
    Last edited by artedm; 08-29-2013, 02:50 PM.

    Comment


    • #62
      Guetta is the special guest at XS
      Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

      Nightclub Floorplans

      Nightclub Menus

      Comment


      • #63
        XS officially announced 9/2 David Guetta and Afrojack !

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by artedm View Post
          XS officially announced 9/2 David Guetta and Afrojack !
          You doubted me....should ban!
          Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

          Nightclub Floorplans

          Nightclub Menus

          Comment


          • #65
            LDW steup - canadian girls partying!

            Hi guys – not a Vegas virgin, we’re two lucky guys that are going for LDW with 5 girls… two of them are absolute knockouts – participated in the equivalent of the Bachelor in Canada, two others are good looking flight attendants and one is, let say, ok – hopefully she won’t find these boards ;-) … All five girls have never been to Vegas and are excited, ready to party all the way through the weekend!

            I want to show them tier1 pools and clubs (EDM preference), they are on a relatively tight budget. The other guy and I are not – but can’t book too many BS because girls would want to pay their cut of the deal (I know, the oppopsite problem usually found here!).

            I’ve been looking at presale prices and was thinking of this setup – that would go for approximatively 500$ for guys and 250$ for girls… let me know if you see loopholes or better options!

            Friday… Fedde LeGrand @EBC… Hardwell @Hakkasan;
            Saturday… Calvin Harris @Wet… Steve Angello @XS;
            Sunday… Kaskade @MarqueeDC… Nicky Romero @Light;
            Monday… DV&LM @ Daylight.

            Would it be wiser to let them go loose and try and get guestlited everywhere for free? (why I was talking about their looks before) and if you would do BS to a few of these – where and why?

            Thnx in advance!
            The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

            Comment


            • #66
              Can't go wrong with any lineup over LDW. With Light on Sunday, it's an afterhours set by Romero - so not sure what time it starts? You might need to go somewhere beforehand?

              In terms of tables, if you wanted to get them cheap, your best bet would be FLG @ EBC or DVLM@Daylight.

              For Kaskade at MDC, I would definitely not risk a guestlist - that will be packed, so if you are sure you want to do it, then get presales.

              FYI, our tentative plan is:
              Ingrosso @ Light
              CH@WR or Zedd@Daylight, Steve Angello@XS
              Afrojack@EBC, Benassi@MNC
              DVLM@Daylight, Afrojack/Guetta@XS
              EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

              Comment


              • #67
                Thnx for the info ocam... yes - I saw that about Romero... I want to go to Light (wasn't open the last time I went to Vegas) so it's a given we are going - the other interesting show is Ingrosso (as you know since I see that you are going) - but I'm sure Hardwell will kill it at Hak also on the same night... tough call!

                I was under the impression that Zedd@Daylight was sold out (it is on wanttichket but not elsewhere)... might be a game changer... and I would personally prefer Afrojack@EBC on sunday (rather than Kaskade@MDC) - but if we go to EBC on friday...
                The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

                Comment


                • #68
                  I just bought 6 tickets for Zedd from here: http://www.clubtix.com/daylightvegas...tickets-223348 (thanks to artedm for the link)

                  So last week I was in Ibiza and saw a lot of guys who spin in LV:
                  Eric Prydz - the best of everyone I saw hands down. it's not a secret i'm a big fan of his anyway.
                  Hardwell - disappointing. so much so that it prompted me to leave the club with an hour still left on his set. I saw him last year at Pacha in Ibiza and thought he was amazing... but this year... meh. maybe i was just tired, i dunno.
                  Ingrosso (incl B2B with Otto Knows!) - solid set, good tunes, crowd loved it. he had john martin sing DYWC live and that was pretty special.
                  Chuckie - VERY GOOD. surprised me at how much I enjoyed it - far better than I thought he would be walking into the club.
                  Bingo Players - solid also. good energy, good track selection, had the crowd going.
                  Avicii - same comments as with Ingrosso. Played a much better set than he would at a festival.

                  Over the course of today our plan has become a little more concrete:
                  Friday - Chuckie at MDC (whoever in my group feels like going), Ingrosso at Light (Tier 1 table booked)
                  Saturday - Zedd at Daylight (presales bought - $125 for Calvin Harris is a little extreme), Angello at XS (pretty sure we will lock a tier 3 table in today)
                  Sunday - Afrojack at EBC (water couch+daybed booked), Benassi at MNC (will get presales)
                  Monday - daytime not settled, Afrojack/Guetta @ XS (looking to split a table)
                  EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Ocam-
                    Angello will be a great night at XS
                    But just got to mention skrillex at light on Saturday. I saw his 2011 show mothership http://vsquaredlabs.com/project/skrillex/ and his 2012 spaceship transform stage production and his first show at light should be insane.

                    LDW is hard because there are so many choices do what you like best.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by artedm View Post
                      Ocam-
                      Angello will be a great night at XS
                      But just got to mention skrillex at light on Saturday. I saw his 2011 show mothership http://vsquaredlabs.com/project/skrillex/ and his 2012 spaceship transform stage production and his first show at light should be insane.

                      LDW is hard because there are so many choices do what you like best.
                      Yeh, I'm at Light the night before so wanted to mix it up. So for Saturday it's between Angello @ XS or Kaskade @ Marquee Nightclub. Keep changing my mind on which one to go to....
                      EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        or 6 hour kaskade on Sunday
                        choices..choices..no Tiesto?

                        just save your energy for monday night- last time guetta and afrojack b2b was when they closed Tomorrowland this year!

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Thnx for the info guys... tough calls all around!

                          Just wanted some additionnal info - some events (Harris @Wet, Angello @XS) are selling tickets on their own site or at wantickets.com as GA (not as presale or "limited")... if you buy these - do you need to go through the hassle of the GA line or can you still show these e-tickets at the presale line while getting there early and quickly get in?!... Not really sold on spending 125$/male on Harris and still having to wait an hour or so in line at Wet...
                          The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by JayMan View Post
                            Thnx for the info guys... tough calls all around!

                            Just wanted some additionnal info - some events (Harris @Wet, Angello @XS) are selling tickets on their own site or at wantickets.com as GA (not as presale or "limited")... if you buy these - do you need to go through the hassle of the GA line or can you still show these e-tickets at the presale line while getting there early and quickly get in?!... Not really sold on spending 125$/male on Harris and still having to wait an hour or so in line at Wet...
                            anything you buy online is a presale for the presale line.
                            General admission line means need to pay that day/night at event.
                            While the prices seem high now door entry fee will be higher and ga line will be nuts.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Exactly what I was looking for and wanted to hear - thnx artedm!
                              The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Diddy doing ECLIPSE 9/1

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X