What are the bars like now? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

What are the bars like now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the bars like now?

Are the bars pretty much opened now? Do they need reservations or can you just walk in?

I'm curious as well.

Planning on making a trip out in April regardless of the covid situation just because I'm bored and want to gamble. And the costs can't be much cheaper. Got Paris for a 3 day weekend for $52 all-in with taxes and fees, $100 dining credit and a $177 round trip flight. Even if I just play poker and sportsbet all weekend its better than staying home. Pools should be open too. Not expecting any nightlife to be open but hoping to be pleasantly surprised.
    Vegas Trip count: 32

Comment

Originally posted by sh_ View Post
      I'm curious as well.

Planning on making a trip out in April regardless of the covid situation just because I'm bored and want to gamble. And the costs can't be much cheaper. Got Paris for a 3 day weekend for $52 all-in with taxes and fees, $100 dining credit and a $177 round trip flight. Even if I just play poker and sportsbet all weekend its better than staying home. Pools should be open too. Not expecting any nightlife to be open but hoping to be pleasantly surprised.
      Bar and lounges are open. Marquee and XS have been open but only with reservations. They were at max 4 people per table. As of this week, restaurants stopped reservations only and went to 6 max per table. I would imagine the clubs that were open went to 6 also but I think they are still reservations only. Omnia is opening in March but just the terrace. None of them are allowing GA. The target date is May 1st. If the numbers stay down and decrease we could have full nightlife and day clubs by the end of May. The strip has gotten busier each weekend since October. Everyone is thinking like you and missing Vegas. I've stayed down there a night or two on the weekends just to break up the monotony of work and home. It's not pre Covid Vegas but it's still a good time. The weather should be great in April. If you need a wingman to bar hop with let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachB View Post

Bar and lounges are open. Marquee and XS have been open but only with reservations. They were at max 4 people per table. As of this week, restaurants stopped reservations only and went to 6 max per table. I would imagine the clubs that were open went to 6 also but I think they are still reservations only. Omnia is opening in March but just the terrace. None of them are allowing GA. The target date is May 1st. If the numbers stay down and decrease we could have full nightlife and day clubs by the end of May. The strip has gotten busier each weekend since October. Everyone is thinking like you and missing Vegas. I've stayed down there a night or two on the weekends just to break up the monotony of work and home. It's not pre Covid Vegas but it's still a good time. The weather should be great in April. If you need a wingman to bar hop with let me know.

The table min for the Terrace at Omnia are super low. Is this in line with what you were seeing at XS and Marquee? I mean flying out and getting a table for $500-$1,000 over looking the strip to just chill and drink, is damn inviting.

Comment

Originally posted by sehayes View Post

The table min for the Terrace at Omnia are super low. Is this in line with what you were seeing at XS and Marquee? I mean flying out and getting a table for $500-$1,000 over looking the strip to just chill and drink, is damn inviting.

entry level at marquee for $400, $750 at xs. the terrace has my interest as well.

Comment

Originally posted by egero63 View Post

entry level at marquee for $400, $750 at xs. the terrace has my interest as well.

Then the $500, $1k and $1,500 are not bad at all for the terrace. In all the times I have been to Omnia, I never made it up to the terrace. Well damn, decisions, decisions

Comment

Then the $500, $1k and $1,500 are not bad at all for the terrace. In all the times I have been to Omnia, I never made it up to the terrace. Well damn, decisions, decisions

i haven't been on the terrace since they opened. always seem to be at omnia in the winter.

Comment

They actually are helping us out and not price gouging. Maybe it's a sign of times to come. The terrace at Omnia starting at $500 is not bad. EBC is the only one starting at $750. It should be a good start when it opens.

Comment

The OMNIA terrace is the best view of the strip in my mind... well worth the $500. The tough part will be if they continue to enforce staying at your same table the whole tie. I enjoy talking to new people and meeting new people... lounging on the terrace for one bottle with my 3 guy friends, will be cool for an hour or so... but then we're out to a bar or lounge to meet people. It's what we did at marquee a few weeks ago. Hopefully slowly but surely we'll get back to normalcy. Can't wait!

Comment

I'll be there May 1st. It should be interesting to see what the "lifted" restrictions will look like.

Glad to hear things are getting better.

Comment

Damn nice to see a thread with some momentum again!

Comment

Originally posted by CoachB View Post

I will be there April 9-12. More than welcome to meetup with me if you want. I looked at pushing back to May but the flight prices have doubled in the last two weeks. My trip currently booked basically costs nothing so I'm going to hold on to it. Maybe go again in the summer. PM me if you decide to head out.

Comment

Damn nice to see a thread with some momentum again!
                          I know right?! 👍🏼😂

Comment

I had some friends in town and instead of going to a club we decided to hit a lounge. We normally do Clique but tried somewhere that we haven't been before. I don't want to say the name and dry snitch on them. Honestly the only way you could tell it wasn't pre Covid was people had masks on coming in. The vibe was good, music was good, and the crowd was good. We were told it was a $50 min spend for each person and that it was an hour time limit. I guess to keep people from ordering one drink and just sitting. We got there around 10pm and didn't leave until after 2am. No one came and told us our time is up. So as long as your drinking you're good. As far as staying at your table or area, it wasn't enforced. They let you move about, join other groups, basically let you enjoy being out. It was good to be somewhere and not have to stay at your table. The talent was great. It was probably 4:1 girls to guys. The night got better when a twerkin contest started between groups of girls. Phones were out recording, it was so good the dj pulled his phone out to record. It looks like Vegas nightlife is making a comeback. MDW could be the first major weekend when everything is open. If that's the case make your plans now.

Comment

Well that is encouraging. Looking forward to april. I sent you a PM coach.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X