What are the bars like now? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

What are the bars like now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sehayes
    replied
    Originally posted by CoachB View Post

Bar and lounges are open. Marquee and XS have been open but only with reservations. They were at max 4 people per table. As of this week, restaurants stopped reservations only and went to 6 max per table. I would imagine the clubs that were open went to 6 also but I think they are still reservations only. Omnia is opening in March but just the terrace. None of them are allowing GA. The target date is May 1st. If the numbers stay down and decrease we could have full nightlife and day clubs by the end of May. The strip has gotten busier each weekend since October. Everyone is thinking like you and missing Vegas. I've stayed down there a night or two on the weekends just to break up the monotony of work and home. It's not pre Covid Vegas but it's still a good time. The weather should be great in April. If you need a wingman to bar hop with let me know.

The table min for the Terrace at Omnia are super low. Is this in line with what you were seeing at XS and Marquee? I mean flying out and getting a table for $500-$1,000 over looking the strip to just chill and drink, is damn inviting.

Leave a comment:

• CoachB
    replied
    Originally posted by sh_ View Post
    I'm curious as well.

Planning on making a trip out in April regardless of the covid situation just because I'm bored and want to gamble. And the costs can't be much cheaper. Got Paris for a 3 day weekend for $52 all-in with taxes and fees, $100 dining credit and a $177 round trip flight. Even if I just play poker and sportsbet all weekend its better than staying home. Pools should be open too. Not expecting any nightlife to be open but hoping to be pleasantly surprised.
    Bar and lounges are open. Marquee and XS have been open but only with reservations. They were at max 4 people per table. As of this week, restaurants stopped reservations only and went to 6 max per table. I would imagine the clubs that were open went to 6 also but I think they are still reservations only. Omnia is opening in March but just the terrace. None of them are allowing GA. The target date is May 1st. If the numbers stay down and decrease we could have full nightlife and day clubs by the end of May. The strip has gotten busier each weekend since October. Everyone is thinking like you and missing Vegas. I've stayed down there a night or two on the weekends just to break up the monotony of work and home. It's not pre Covid Vegas but it's still a good time. The weather should be great in April. If you need a wingman to bar hop with let me know.

Leave a comment:

• sh_
    replied
    I'm curious as well.

Planning on making a trip out in April regardless of the covid situation just because I'm bored and want to gamble. And the costs can't be much cheaper. Got Paris for a 3 day weekend for $52 all-in with taxes and fees, $100 dining credit and a $177 round trip flight. Even if I just play poker and sportsbet all weekend its better than staying home. Pools should be open too. Not expecting any nightlife to be open but hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X