What are the bars like now? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

What are the bars like now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll be down May14th weekend. Considering everything is opening back up, do you think I should contact hosts early?

Usually I reach out a week before but was thinking 2 weeks + might be better?

Thoughts?

Comment

The only thing I would consider booking now is flights and hotel rooms. I think as we get word that more things are opening the prices will start to claim. Not everyone is going to get back out there right away but I think there is enough people to fill Las Vegas up pretty quickly on weekends in May as more people get the vaccine and understand that the science shows it is safe for young vaccinated people to live a normal life again.

With that said, I don't know that bottle service is a must to have a good time. We will likely see a re-entrenchment of vegas nightlife is. I don't think places will be having to go over the top to book the most expensive music acts in the industry to be competitive and in turn sell 10K tables to be able to turn a profit.
      Vegas Trip count: 32

Comment

Makes sense, I know they are requiring bottle service right now but hopefully that changes. I saw that the governor just opened up to 50% so maybe things get back to normal quicker. I imagine that day clubs will fill up since they are outdoor.

Hopefully we get a better idea of how things will be in the next few weeks.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
          Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
          ryan850
          good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
          04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
        • ryan850
          EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
          ryan850
          Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
          04-18-2024, 03:06 PM
        • SpykeYs
          Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
          SpykeYs
          6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
          04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
        Working...
        X