January 2020 Calendar? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

January 2020 Calendar?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 2020 Calendar?

Any idea when the calendar will be updated with the January lineups? I am especially curious if/when Marshmello and Chainsmokers will be playing? Thx

marshmello nearly bankrupted kaos so he's gone as of a couple weeks ago. chainsmokers will prob be playing every weekend at XS. keep an eye out over the next month.

Comment

egero63 thanks! I tried to find some news on KAOS and Marshmello, but they were are really vague. Do you have any idea on what's going on? Are they having financial problems?

Comment

Marshmello will no longer perform at KAOS. It has nothing to do with financials, it had to do with another reason that also involved at Wynn Nightlife executive having to resign. Sad, but it is what it is. Don't expect to see Marshmello at any Wynn venues either.
        We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have! Contact us at [email protected]

Comment

The nightclubs are finalizing the Dj contracts for 2020. If a Dj moves clubs they have to play their last show at the current venue before the new venue can advertise 2020 dates. For the two above reasons schedules come out late for January

Comment

Great! Any tips on where Marshmello will end up playing? And any news on Chainsmokers staying on at Wynn?

Comment

mello/palms/cordova drama was the icing on the cake but you don't close a successful club for 2 months to build a dome...

anyways if mello gets a club deal it'd prob be hakkasan group but my guess is as good as anyone elses. im sure chainsmokers will still be around at wynn.

Comment

The Chainsmokers signed on with the Wynn for 2 more years...So they are not going anywhere
                We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have! Contact us at [email protected]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X