Tuesday Options

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Options

Outside of Omnia are there any Tuesday options ? I use to be a big fan of Hyde -

Thanks !

drais nightswim but that closed already. i think omnia will be the only place until the new year thats open on tuesdays
    Jose Arriaga
    VIP Host

Facebook ยป Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by DeX View Post
      drais nightswim but that closed already. i think omnia will be the only place until the new year thats open on tuesdays
      Do you know if it is just the Heart of Omnia that is open on Tuesday or is the entire club open?

I'll be there in December and I know that usually a slow time of the year. How would you say the crowd/vibe is at Omnia on Tuesdays?

Comment

Originally posted by mnikhil View Post

Do you know if it is just the Heart of Omnia that is open on Tuesday or is the entire club open?

I'll be there in December and I know that usually a slow time of the year. How would you say the crowd/vibe is at Omnia on Tuesdays?

done the last 2 december's just before christmas. tuesday night will prob be the main club with the balcony closed off, thursday night in the heart. crowds were surprisingly really good both times.

Comment

Originally posted by egero63 View Post

done the last 2 december's just before christmas. tuesday night will prob be the main club with the balcony closed off, thursday night in the heart. crowds were surprisingly really good both times.
          Thanks man, I'll be sure to report my experience!

Comment

Omnia!!! will be busy given its the only place open Tuesday

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X