Tuesday Options - Las Vegas Message Board - Las Vegas Nightlife & Daylife

On A Budget?

Use our FREE guest lists to get into your favorite clubs!

Need A Club Contact?

Connect with the clubs!


Tuesday Options

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tuesday Options

    Outside of Omnia are there any Tuesday options ? I use to be a big fan of Hyde -

    Thanks !

  • #2
    drais nightswim but that closed already. i think omnia will be the only place until the new year thats open on tuesdays
    Jose Arriaga
    VIP Host


    Facebook Instagram

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DeX View Post
      drais nightswim but that closed already. i think omnia will be the only place until the new year thats open on tuesdays
      Do you know if it is just the Heart of Omnia that is open on Tuesday or is the entire club open?

      I'll be there in December and I know that usually a slow time of the year. How would you say the crowd/vibe is at Omnia on Tuesdays?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mnikhil View Post

        Do you know if it is just the Heart of Omnia that is open on Tuesday or is the entire club open?

        I'll be there in December and I know that usually a slow time of the year. How would you say the crowd/vibe is at Omnia on Tuesdays?


        done the last 2 december's just before christmas. tuesday night will prob be the main club with the balcony closed off, thursday night in the heart. crowds were surprisingly really good both times.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by egero63 View Post



          done the last 2 december's just before christmas. tuesday night will prob be the main club with the balcony closed off, thursday night in the heart. crowds were surprisingly really good both times.
          Thanks man, I'll be sure to report my experience!

          Comment


          • #6
            Omnia!!! will be busy given its the only place open Tuesday

            Comment

            Search

            Collapse


            - Advertisement -

            ESSENTIAL RESOURCES

            NIGHTCLUBS

            POOL PARTIES

            EVENT CALENDAR

            MESSAGE BOARD

            - Advertisement -
            - Advertisement -
            Working...
            X