Advice for Bachelor Party - Thursday, Aug. 15 - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Advice for Bachelor Party - Thursday, Aug. 15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for Bachelor Party - Thursday, Aug. 15

Hey guys, I previously posted about KAOS being closed on Thursdays now. That had been my plan for the Thursday of my brother's bachelor party that I'm planning.

Now it looks like our best bets for a Thursday are Tao and Hakkasan. I've been to both, but never on a Thursday and haven't been to Tao in maybe 8 years or so. We have 12 guys and will be going GA. Both have what I would call no name DJ's going that night. Tao is $20 to get in and Hak is $40. What are your thoughts on which would be better for our group? Any input is appreciated. Thanks.
    Palms, Jan. 2008
    Venetian, Feb. 2009
    Rio, Nov. 2009
    Caesar's, Aug. 2010
    Palazzo, Sept. 2011
    Palazzo & Planet Hollywood, Aug. 24-29, 2012
    THEHotel, Palazzo & Aria, LDW 2012
    Encore MDW 2013

Monte Carlo & Encore Oct. 10-14, 2013

Honest response? If you each drink at least 3 drinks($20 a pop) and you go to Hak at $40 for pre-sale, you are already $100 in each. That is $1,200. At $160ish each, you can potentially get a table at Tao for that. Don't do GA, IMO. To much of a hassle for space for the little amount of money you would save.

Comment

Originally posted by sehayes View Post
      Honest response? If you each drink at least 3 drinks($20 a pop) and you go to Hak at $40 for pre-sale, you are already $100 in each. That is $1,200. At $160ish each, you can potentially get a table at Tao for that. Don't do GA, IMO. To much of a hassle for space for the little amount of money you would save.

this is not a bad idea if you guys dont drink much. 12 guys + whatever girls you bring and assuming you do the 1k min spend, thats two bottles that are gonna be gone in a couple of hours if that.
      Jose Arriaga
      VIP Host

Facebook » Instagram

Comment

double post
        Jose Arriaga
        VIP Host

Facebook » Instagram

Comment

Trust me, I’d love to do a table and do agree that would be the route to go. However, there are just too many guys who won’t want to commit to that much money up front, even though they’ll end up spending it regardless. You know how people are spending money sober vs. drunk.

Any comments on which would be the better general admission experience?

Also, I guess I should’ve included Drai’s as an option. Pauly D is there that night. I don’t care for him, but he may draw a good crowd. Tickets are $50 for GA. We’re not really into hip hop, though, so not sure we should go there. I know they’ve been trending more and more in that direction. If the crowd would be as attractive as the other two places, though, I might lean that direction since I would guess it has the best GA experience. Thoughts?
          Palms, Jan. 2008
          Venetian, Feb. 2009
          Rio, Nov. 2009
          Caesar's, Aug. 2010
          Palazzo, Sept. 2011
          Palazzo & Planet Hollywood, Aug. 24-29, 2012
          THEHotel, Palazzo & Aria, LDW 2012
          Encore MDW 2013

Monte Carlo & Encore Oct. 10-14, 2013

Comment

You could also look at doing the VI We bands at Tao. https://taolasvegas.com/viwe/ You get a shared table with other people but its basically all you can drink for usually around $125 per person. Probably a little more economical than trying to cram 12 guys in a table and nursing two bottles.

Another option is make a dinner reservation for around 10:30ish on Thursday. Have everyone just order a drink and an app. When the check comes you can ask the hostess for a stamp to go upstairs. You don't have to wait in line, you just go back to the outside, go through security and then upstairs for free. Better than standing in line and paying $20. At least you get a drink and a little food with your $20.
            Vegas Trip count: 32

Comment

Might get guest list becuase thursday with early arrival

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• fionakim888
                Buy Real Driver License
                fionakim888
                We offer real and fake passport, driver license, id cards, birth certificates, diplomas, visas , SSN etc.
                We also erase your bad records from the...
                Yesterday, 07:21 AM
              • DAlex111
                Reply to
                DAlex111
                just me, 1m
                03-26-2024, 10:49 AM
              • SpykeYs
                SpykeYs
                How many people ? The table was 8K+FEES+TIP+TX.
                03-25-2024, 07:28 AM
              Working...
              X