Anyone done the Tao V.I.We? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Anyone done the Tao V.I.We?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone done the Tao V.I.We?

Their new bottle share idea.

On their website it says bottles will be replinished "as needed" but "drink responsibly." Couldn't find any reviews.

Only $100 entry for Male to the "Inclusive Area", doesn't say if that is on top of the door fee.
    There's always a happy ending at Las Vegas' most beloved nightlife destination for fine asian cuisine and entertainment, TAO.

Up to 4 tickets can be bought at one time. 100$ a person. This seems like a BARGAIN for drinks! I've always liked the place, and I'm pretty social, so I would totally be down to give it a shot my next trip!

Comment

It does seem like a bargain, makes me wonder what the catch is. There are a lot of people that go to the clubs and could easily chug a bottle before anyone else gets any

Comment

All this is, is essentially paying for an open bar.

It'll just be bottles provided in the area rather than clogging up the bar. Dont expect them to be running over magnums of Dom every 10 minutes for the $100 paying customers! there'll be like two or three bottles every hour or so

Comment

Me myself, I don't drink at the club to get drunk. I drink at the club to maintain my drunkenness! Also forgot to mention above but was thinking; what if, a whole bunch of us from JC bought tickets for this on the same night . . . . .

Comment

The bank and light already were selling open bar tickets Sounds very similar

Comment

I'm going to give this a try next week. I will report back the details.
              Vegas Trip count: 32

Comment

Originally posted by sh_ View Post
                I'm going to give this a try next week. I will report back the details.
                Nice!

​Didn't realize Bank and Light did that, what nights artedm

Comment

The bank has open bar 1030-130am for around $60 per guy with ticket purchase
                  The light does open bar till midnight with ticket purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by Funkycold View Post
                    Up to 4 tickets can be bought at one time. 100$ a person. This seems like a BARGAIN for drinks! I've always liked the place, and I'm pretty social, so I would totally be down to give it a shot my next trip!

Just an FYI, the price is actually $134.75 with fees and 20% tip added in. Still could be a decent price. I'm going to try this out the weekend after next. I will let you know how if works out.
                    Vegas Trip count: 32

Comment

Originally posted by sh_ View Post

Just an FYI, the price is actually $134.75 with fees and 20% tip added in. Still could be a decent price. I'm going to try this out the weekend after next. I will let you know how if works out.

Alright, that is standard bottle service rates. We can only guess at this point as to table location, wait times to get in, priority in line (is this like getting a table?) and how much alcohol is served. Just somethings to try to remember. If it was a really good time, I don't expect you to recall most of the answers

Comment

If anyone here is interested is A Table at Tao TONIGHT let me know in a PM. Looks like buy 1 get 1 tonight!
                        Vegas Veteran

Comment

Anyone tried this yet? Over from uk 🇬🇧 in Aug and this sounds interesting

Comment

So I didn't purchase the V.I.WE deal at Tao, but our table was right next to the "group table" for those who purchased the deal.

We had a Skybox table, and next to us were some of the booths reserved for the V.I.WE customers, they definitely did bring out lots of bottles and drinks...wasn't sure what type of vodka or champagne it was. Definitely wasn't Grey Goose, Belvedere, Ciroc, etc.

There were only a handful of people (less then 10) who purchased it on a Thursday night but my guess is that this deal isn't very well known yet.

I see potential in it...especially if you can put out a lot of liquor! lol..
                            Next trip: ???

Comment

Do you know if there's a designated line to get in?

I'm trying it on Thursday so I'll let everyone know. it came out to a total of $201 for 1 male 1 female ticket.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• fionakim888
                                Buy Real Driver License
                                fionakim888
                                We offer real and fake passport, driver license, id cards, birth certificates, diplomas, visas , SSN etc.
                                We also erase your bad records from the...
                                Yesterday, 07:21 AM
                              • DAlex111
                                Reply to
                                DAlex111
                                just me, 1m
                                03-26-2024, 10:49 AM
                              • SpykeYs
                                SpykeYs
                                How many people ? The table was 8K+FEES+TIP+TX.
                                03-25-2024, 07:28 AM
                              Working...
                              X