How this Club line up? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

How this Club line up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by BSM View Post
    Originally posted by DrunkinVegas View Post
    Pure and RPM I can get pretty good deals. Are there any deals at 1OAK?
    I've heard that 1OAK is already resorting to B1G1's
    From Darryll? The same guy who had an axe to grind a month before the venue even opened?

    Comment


    • #17
      Anyone know what places play top 40 on Thursdays & Friday nights?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by slymm21 View Post
        Anyone know what places play top 40 on Thursdays & Friday nights?
        Thursday-Tryst, Haze, Bank
        Friday-Lax, Pure, Vanity Chateau
        Past Trips
        2010-April 30-May 3 (Mayweather-Mosley Weekend)
        2011-May 25-June 1 (Memorial Day Weekend)
        2012-May 4-May 9 (Mayweather-Cotto Weekend)

        Twitter

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by BSM View Post
          Originally posted by DrunkinVegas View Post
          Pure and RPM I can get pretty good deals. Are there any deals at 1OAK?
          I've heard that 1OAK is already resorting to B1G1's

          Not true according to Joey Orr
          Blackout Artist
          [email protected]

          Comment

          Latest Topics

          Collapse

          There are no results that meet this criteria.

          Working...
          X