So does anybody think it's worth it for a limo to Elara? I was going to go with Presidential and hit a liquor store before the hotel, but since there is an ABC in Miracle Mile is the limo worth it?
Limo Service
Collapse
X
-
Definitely the way to go. Book one of their round trip specials online and won't be that much more than a cab. No line at the airport either.Originally posted by BMoreLas View PostSo does anybody think it's worth it for a limo to Elara? I was going to go with Presidential and hit a liquor store before the hotel, but since there is an ABC in Miracle Mile is the limo worth it?
Comment
-
True...that line is a crappy way to start a trip. Done!Originally posted by Universal View PostDefinitely the way to go. Book one of their round trip specials online and won't be that much more than a cab. No line at the airport either.Originally posted by BMoreLas View PostSo does anybody think it's worth it for a limo to Elara? I was going to go with Presidential and hit a liquor store before the hotel, but since there is an ABC in Miracle Mile is the limo worth it?
Comment
-
Presidentail from the airport always. Our driver always stops by in n out burger and the liquor store on the way and we've never been charged extra. They meet you inside and take your bags. Its the best way to kick off a Vegas trip right. One trip they picked us up in an Escalade Limo since they were out of stretch Lincolns at the time. Bonus!Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.
Nightclub Floorplans
Nightclub Menus
Comment
-
Is anyone familiar with the quallity of audio system in the stretch Escalade limos from Presidential?Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.
Nightclub Floorplans
Nightclub Menus
Comment
Latest Topics
Collapse
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Comment