Advice: The Style that Works...Nightclubs - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Advice: The Style that Works...Nightclubs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice: The Style that Works...Nightclubs

Hi guy's...

I'm planning my first trip to Vegas, and i want to go every single night to a different nightclub...and i'm thinking about what type of style can work so i can easily get in ?

What you think about this:

(the man style considering shoes without socks)

And about this:

(the man style, but now considering shoes with socks )

Forget about the personality, look just for the style!

I'm asking this because i'm going alone, Yes completely ALONE, and don't want to have problems to get in and have some fun like a regular guy

Love Scott's style. A well dressed man is always nice.

Comment

Having Courtney gain bonus points as an accessory. B will suit most Tier 1's, choice A is more of a daytime look or it gets kinda boring. Maybe a plaid button up, vest or hat just to stand out...

I've done both styles and both worked for me. The casual look worked better IMO.
      I still remain "the best kept secret"
      mAyOD Invasion 2011
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1245106133
      http://twitter.com/cm4short
      http://www.jetsetter.com/invite/132252596aff2yyjncl4

Comment

go for b.

Comment

B is fine but people may think you work at the club and that can be good or bad. I met a group of women at mix when I wore a suit and they asked
          Me for directions to the restroom.
          ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

Comment

My two go to styles for going out in Vegas are:

A (The safe bet) - Dark jeans, button up shirt (not that I would wear to work), and dark shoes

B ( I plan on going nuts) - Dark jeans, t-shirt with a blazer/jacket over the top... this way I get it looking nice but once in I can lose the jacket and can be waaaaay more comfortable in the t-shirt.

Comment

for me i never go wrong with a dress shirt, tie, vest, dark jeans, and dark loafers. oh and burberry brit cologne, the panty dropper!
              2016 MM, MDW, EDC, LDW, Oct (Lowrider), NYE
              2015 March Madness, May (Fight), MDW, EDC, LDW, Oct (Lowrider Supershow), NYE
              2014 March Madness, MDW, EDC, LDW, Sept (Fight), Sept (Lowrider)
              2013 March Madness, May (Fight), MDW, Sept (Fight), Oct (Lowrider), Dec
              2012 May (Fight), MDW, LDW, Sept (Fight), Oct (Lowrider)

Comment

Both are fine, go with whichever one you feel more confident with.

Confidence is key in Vegas, especially when alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidekicknicholas View Post
                  My two go to styles for going out in Vegas are:

A (The safe bet) - Dark jeans, button up shirt (not that I would wear to work), and dark shoes

B ( I plan on going nuts) - Dark jeans, t-shirt with a blazer/jacket over the top... this way I get it looking nice but once in I can lose the jacket and can be waaaaay more comfortable in the t-shirt.

Ditto...this is exactly my style as well. Not specifically for Vegas but anything relating to the nightlife
                  -------------
                  Facebook
                  July 2011 - Mirage
                  December 2011 - NYE - Venetian
                  June 2012 - EDC - Cosmopolitan

Comment

Usually rock something like (A) to dayclubs in the winter time. Something like (B) in the evening but definitely want to be able to layer because when you get in clubs, that shit is dark anyway and it gets hot in there. (B) is a tad formal actually, for Vegas. You can dress up nicely without looking quite so formal but that's just me.

Someone else put on here: if you can rock it then do so - everyone is different. It's less about how you look than how you feel. If you look good and you feel good about how you look, then you'll be in the zone and have a good time.

Comment

Ill add in again as far as style two.... you may feel over dressed. Last year before a night I came from an event that had me wearing a suit, vest, tie... the whole nine yards... lost the coat but with dress pants a tie, vest, and all i felt waaaay over dressed most of the night. Just me though.

Comment

Thank you for all opinions

I think some day's i'll go for A, and some day's i'll go for B

The one that i'll feel more confident is the (B), but i'm thinking about the weather at the club, i'll feel very hot...

All i want is look good, feel that i'm not like everyone (without being tooooo over dressed), and a good style to don't have problems to get in, because i'm going alone and have some concerns about the ratio (guys/girls)

Comment

Personally, I love a well dressed man. And if you decide to do a look with a jacket, there is always coat check if you get too hot in the club and tired of carrying it around. And in the winter it gets pretty cold in the early morning hours and if you decide to take a girl "home", I guarantee she'll appreciate your jacket over her shoulders while you wait for the cab

GOOD LUCK!

Vegas <3
                          2009, October 16-18
                          2010, April 9-12
                          2010, July 30-August 2
                          2010, November 4-7
                          2011, April 15-19
                          2011, September 15-20
                          2012, May 14-22 AoD Invasion!
                          2012, November 9-13
                          2013, May 30-June 4
                          2013, September 6- 9
                          2014, January 17 - 20
                          2014, March 24 - 27 Nightclub & Bar Show
                          2014, August 27 - 30

Comment

Originally posted by Svetlana View Post
                            Personally, I love a well dressed man. And if you decide to do a look with a jacket, there is always coat check if you get too hot in the club and tired of carrying it around. And in the winter it gets pretty cold in the early morning hours and if you decide to take a girl "home", I guarantee she'll appreciate your jacket over her shoulders while you wait for the cab

GOOD LUCK!
                            That sound very good to me

The decision is made Time to speak with my tailor to make some custom suits
                            Last edited by CTR2004; 01-10-2012, 04:19 PM. Reason: Nothing special...

Comment

always better to overdress than underdress
                              ***** HART
                              VIP Services Manager / 9 Group
                              Rain, Moon, Ghostbar, Playboy, Ditch, Nove & 9 Steak

FOLLOW ME @*****HartLV
                              Receive 10% off any room reservation at Palms or Palms Place by calling 1.866.725.6773 and mention code: 9GBHART
                              Swingers quote: "There's nothing wrong with letting the girls know that you're money and that you want to party."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X