June 13-15 2014 Bachelorette Party - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

June 13-15 2014 Bachelorette Party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 13-15 2014 Bachelorette Party

Hi!

I'm planning my best friend Cathy's bacheloretty party in Las Vegas June 13-15 and I'm looking for some advice! She and I have been to Vegas together four times so I want to step it up this trip and make it extra special!

In the past, I have contacted promoters listed here to get us VIP entry to/free drinks at clubs like Tao, Lavo, Surrender, and Tryst. For this trip, I want to step it up with bottle service but I'm hoping to get a good deal since we will be a group of ~10 ladies (24-26 years old). We are also interested in possibly getting a cabana if we can get a good deal there too.

Any advice or suggestions would be highly appreciated!

Thanks,

Liz

P.S. We are staying at the Cosmo if that helps

I would reccomend using the ones from this board and tell them you are a JC member. They take care of the peeps on here. Here are the ones that have solid reputations on the board and you can read the feedback from people who have used them and they can help you regarding the right people at other locations:

1Oak, The Bank, Haze
    Joey Orr - 586.873.4876 - [email protected]

Tryst, XS
    Bobby Yeadon 708-714-0280 [email protected]

Liquid
    Issaac Kaz Curry 702-900-6755 [email protected]

Tao
    Chris Traer 702-510-5286 [email protected]

Light: Noah Ortiz - 323.919.6529 - [email protected]

Hakk/Wet Republic : Thomas Gorman - 702.340.6498 - [email protected]

Hope this helps.

The hotels also do bachelorette packages for pools and nightclubs. A few of the other links in this group go into further details and links to view.
    Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tonyyarddog2
      Reply to EDC Weekend (5/16 - 5/19)
      tonyyarddog2
      Have a group of 4 looking to get a table at LIV Thurs (5/16) of EDC week (Dom Dolla X John Summit) 2 couples rn?looking for a few more to join to get...
      05-09-2024, 04:25 PM
    • Teenagentec
      Reply to December Trip - Pool Party/Day Club
      Teenagentec
      Your December trip sounds like it's going to be a blast! I totally get wanting to make the most of your time in Miami, even if it's not scorching hot...
      05-09-2024, 07:15 AM
    • artedm
      Reply to Memorial Day May 27
      artedm
      monday may 27
      greg lopez - tao beach
      amiri paul- matquee day
      dj shift- wet republic
      murphu kennedy- liquid
      jt - dayligh...
      05-09-2024, 06:50 AM
    Working...