Flying solo 8th May - 28th May - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Flying solo 8th May - 28th May

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Carl, I met you at the invasion last year mate. lol...you're coming back for more? I'm probably going to be doing this haven't decided yet...http://exoduslasvegas.com I will planning on being in Vegas the first two weeks of April and also a weekend or two in May. Hope to see you there.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by rperez946 View Post
      Carl, I met you at the invasion last year mate. lol...you're coming back for more? I'm probably going to be doing this haven't decided yet...http://exoduslasvegas.com I will planning on being in Vegas the first two weeks of April and also a weekend or two in May. Hope to see you there.
      Hi mate,

      Yes I am coming back. I will be back on 26th May and flying home on 3rd June (I need to start a new thread). Have you decided on May yet ?
      2006 - Bellagio (7 Nights)
      2011 - MGM (7 Nights)
      2012 - MGM (7 Nights)
      2014 - Cosmopolitan, MGM Signature, Encore (21 Nights)
      2015 - Cosmopolitan (10 Nights) - 26/6 - 3/6

      Comment

      Latest Topics

      Collapse

      There are no results that meet this criteria.

      Working...
      X