SuperBowl Weekend 2/11 - 2/12 - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

SuperBowl Weekend 2/11 - 2/12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperBowl Weekend 2/11 - 2/12

I know this is a few months out, but I figured I would get the ball rolling. Is anyone going to be in town with interest in a table split or taking in a SuperBowl party? I?ll be in town Saturday, Sunday and then depart on Monday. Shoot me a message if you will be in town.

Cheers,
    Thomas

Just checking in a little closer to the date to see if anyone has any interest in a bottle split over Super Bowl weekend.

Cheers,
    Thomas

Comment

Hi Thomas,
      Will be in Vegas with my girlfriend for the weekend, looking to table sharing/ bottle split for Saturday and Sunday. were hoping to see Tiesto at Zouk Saturday. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks

Comment

Hi Thomas,
        Will be in Vegas with my girlfriend for the weekend, looking to table sharing/ bottle split for Saturday and Sunday. were hoping to see Tiesto at Zouk Saturday. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks

Hani

Comment

Hi Thomas,

Hani

Comment

Hani-

I?m definitely interested!

Thomas

Comment

I'll be in town also and looking to join.

Comment

Hi All, Still interested in table sharing for Saturday the 11th?? Looking for a group to go to Zouk to see Tiesto Saturday the 11th.... let me know

Comment

Definitely interested in Zouk as I will be staying at Resorts World ... should be 3 of us total

Comment

I would be interested. Are you meeting up somewhere before? I am coming in thurs feb 9th to sun

Comment

I am interested for Jan 11, my husband and I will be in town. 2 of us. Let me know either way as I am on the hunt!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
                        Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
                        ryan850
                        good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
                        Today, 03:10 PM
                      • ryan850
                        EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
                        ryan850
                        Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
                        Today, 03:06 PM
                      • SpykeYs
                        Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
                        SpykeYs
                        6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
                        04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
                      Working...
                      X