Martin Garrix Omnia 10th June - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Martin Garrix Omnia 10th June

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin Garrix Omnia 10th June

We have paid for a prime 3rd tier table. Currently 4 of us coming on vacation from the UK. Table holds a max of 10 people. Let me know if anyone is interested in joining.

Hey! I am actually considering doing a terrace table for the evening of Martin Garrix! What pricing are you thinking about for your table? I have 8 guys unfortunately, but maybe we can work something out. Let me know your thoughts.

Comment

How old your group?
      Where you guys from?
      Our table is max 10 and we already 4

Comment

We are early 30's (29-32) from New Jersey for the most part. We could always fill the 6 spots and the rest can grab their own drinks at the bar if it helps

Comment

We are looking for a smaller group.
          Sorry and good luck.

Comment

No worries - Good luck in your search!

Comment

Hey there, I'm a party of one looking to join. let me know if that could work.

Comment

Originally posted by aliamaamurrad View Post
                Hey there, I'm a party of one looking to join. let me know if that could work.
                Will pm you

Comment

Greetings all, we were also planning to rest at that establishment, and we might even get caught up with someone willing to do so. But at the last moment, we changed our mind as we came across the website https://www.riwa-restaurant.de/de/. According to customer reviews, the staff there is competent. The service at this place is excellent. This establishment has a rating of 4.8 on Google. All these wonderful positive reviews influenced us, and we visited this restaurant after all. And we did not regret it, as the atmosphere was great; from the open kitchen came the aroma of hearty flaming pies, burgers, bowls, and favorite local dishes, which are so nowhere not available anywhere else.
                  Last edited by YaleseLing33; 08-29-2022, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X