Martin Garrix Omnia 10th June - Vegas Message Board - Las Vegas Trip Reports, Forum & Discussions

Martin Garrix Omnia 10th June

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin Garrix Omnia 10th June

We have paid for a prime 3rd tier table. Currently 4 of us coming on vacation from the UK. Table holds a max of 10 people. Let me know if anyone is interested in joining.

Hey! I am actually considering doing a terrace table for the evening of Martin Garrix! What pricing are you thinking about for your table? I have 8 guys unfortunately, but maybe we can work something out. Let me know your thoughts.

Comment

How old your group?
      Where you guys from?
      Our table is max 10 and we already 4

Comment

We are early 30's (29-32) from New Jersey for the most part. We could always fill the 6 spots and the rest can grab their own drinks at the bar if it helps

Comment

We are looking for a smaller group.
          Sorry and good luck.

Comment

No worries - Good luck in your search!

Comment

Hey there, I'm a party of one looking to join. let me know if that could work.

Comment

Originally posted by aliamaamurrad View Post
                Hey there, I'm a party of one looking to join. let me know if that could work.
                Will pm you

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Buzzo
                  Sat aug 20
                  Buzzo
                  Booked a table at Ayu dayclub Sat Aug 20 if anyone would like to join done splits many times let me know cheers.
                  06-30-2022, 06:20 PM
                • MikeC1108
                  July 10th Zouk
                  MikeC1108
                  Have a table booked at Zouk for Green Velvet on Sunday July 10th. If interested in joining send me a message.
                  06-29-2022, 03:58 PM
                • amberl1989
                  Reply to Fourth of July Weekend
                  amberl1989
                  Hello! Myself and 2 friends are heading to Vegas tomorrow and would love to make new friends and share a table at a dayclub or nightclub. Our loose plan...
                  06-29-2022, 07:42 AM
                Working...
                X