Fourth of July Weekend - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Fourth of July Weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rda1987
    started a topic Fourth of July Weekend

Fourth of July Weekend

3 to 4 of us guys will be there the 2nd to the 5th. Mainly looking at pool parties day and night. Possibly open to some splits or just meeting up with people!

• amberl1989
    replied
    Hello! Myself and 2 friends are heading to Vegas tomorrow and would love to make new friends and share a table at a dayclub or nightclub. Our loose plan so far is:
    Friday July 1 - Tao Dayclub, open to whatever that night
    Saturday July 2 - Elia Dayclub (Snoop Dogg), Loud Luxury at Hakkasan that night
    Sunday - Rufus Du Sol at XS

Shoot me a private message if anyone is interested in meeting up!!!

Leave a comment:

• AJT07
    replied
    Originally posted by angel504 View Post
    Hit me up I?m going Solo starting July 3rd. Staying at the Aria. I want to hit up XS on Sunday.
    Going solo as well and staying at Aria. Still looking to split pool party tables and whatever at night.

Leave a comment:

• angel504
    replied
    Hit me up I?m going Solo starting July 3rd. Staying at the Aria. I want to hit up XS on Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• AJT07
    replied
    Originally posted by rda1987 View Post
    3 to 4 of us guys will be there the 2nd to the 5th. Mainly looking at pool parties day and night. Possibly open to some splits or just meeting up with people!
    I?m down to split things. In town 7/1-7/5

Leave a comment:

• Padres07
    replied
    Looking to split also if anyone has something set up.

Leave a comment:

• rda1987
    replied
    We are still looking for a split the night of July 4th. Jewel or XS? We down for either!

Leave a comment:

• rda1987
    replied
    I think we are planning on going to see Steve Aoki @ Tao on the 2nd, but since that is the day we land we likely wont go to crazy. I know EBC at night on Saturday is in the works and we would love to find a split for a couch there or something. Sunday is going to be either Drais (no performer yet) or Ayu for the Cheat Codes. Sunday night will be Drenched @ Marquee. Monday the 4th has limited options. Probably go to Wet Republic and then maybe Jewel to close it out. We like to mix up the music types obviously!

Leave a comment:

• Brizzle
    replied
    4 guys. All 40. Looking to split between 29th June - 3rd July. What you thinking?

Leave a comment:

• Capital_M
    replied
    2 - 4 guys mid 30s - early 40s.

Will be in town July 1 - 4.

What do you have in mind.

Leave a comment:

• CarsAndCoins
    replied
    Sending over a DM - will be in town part of that weekend.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
    Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
    ryan850
    good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
    Today, 03:10 PM
  • ryan850
    EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
    ryan850
    Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
    Today, 03:06 PM
  • SpykeYs
    Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
    SpykeYs
    6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
    04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
Working...
X