April 29 - Dayclub/Nightclub - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

April 29 - Dayclub/Nightclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 29 - Dayclub/Nightclub

Hi all,

It?s been too long. Looking to get a group together for bottle service for day or night events? There?s Gronk Beach at EBC during the day that looks like a spot to check out.

Matt
    Last edited by Mattrix; 04-21-2022, 08:15 AM.

I'll be in town and have ticket for Tao beach that day, Timmy trumpet. That night I'll be doing omnia with Martin Garrix at omnia. Anyone else going in on table? Kinda pricey for 2 people. I get in thur-sun.

Comment

It?s just me right now. From what I hear, the newly renovated Tao Beach is pretty good. I might check that out. I was also thinking about Omnia for the evening.

Comment

Few friends and I will be in Vegas for NFL draft weekend. We wanted to check out Gronk Beach. Looking to possibly split a table or Cabana for April 29th

Comment

Gronk beach will be chain smokers.... Cool. The other 2 DJ, no thanks. Not a fan of their music. I could careless what celebrities are their. It's all about the music which in large part dictates the crowd.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
            Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
            ryan850
            good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
            Yesterday, 03:10 PM
          • ryan850
            EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
            ryan850
            Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
            Yesterday, 03:06 PM
          • SpykeYs
            Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
            SpykeYs
            6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
            04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
          Working...
          X