Lavo Brunch Question - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Lavo Brunch Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lavo Brunch Question

Has anyone done Lavo Brunch? Is it worth it, how does it work, is there a guest list, etc? Heading to Vegas for the millionth time next weekend and might try something new. I've always been curious about this one.. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

I have done Lavo brunch several times. Until this year, it was packed with great ratios and was a great time. I was at the lingerie brunch a few weeks ago, and it was just ok. Fine to visit and have a few drinks , but you wont't need to reserve anything. Just walk in and order drinks and food from the bar. Table mins will be hard to hit. My friends were there last week, and were disappointed as well.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• smlaude
      Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
      smlaude
      I think spray is always good. But liquid they have issues with. Could be wrong too as I stopped bringing it in and just get burnt on purpose now : )
      04-21-2024, 08:09 PM
    • BarrelO
      BarrelO
      I can't speak to the other stuff, but I've never had an issue with bringing sunscreen into Tao Beach or any other dayclub.
      04-21-2024, 02:36 PM
    • ryan850
      ryan850
      good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
      04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
    Working...
    X