Bottle service split on 10/26/2019 The Chainsmokers - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bottle service split on 10/26/2019 The Chainsmokers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottle service split on 10/26/2019 The Chainsmokers

Just 2 girls and 1 guy looking to split table service for the chainsmokers! Hit me up if anyone will be in Vegas for that weekend until oct 30th. We’re actually up for anything!

Looking at this weekend or possibly the next. Also, down for anything. Is chainsmokers the only thing you got planned so far?

Comment

Hey we’re there from the 26th to the 30th! Def wanna go to the chainsmokers. Still checking around to see who’s playing where but looking at Steve Aoki on the 29th! What are u up for?

Comment

I'm up for anything. Most of my buddies are heavy gamblers so it's kinda hard to plan anything with them.

We'll be at Encore or Cosmo. Some on another thread say XS has taken a step back as of late.

Comment

What table area were you looking at for CS on 26th?

Comment

Hey simone! Id love to join in on table. Let me know if you need more people. Feel free to text me. 919-273-8535. Im in town 25-29 @ mgm grand.
            Vegas...my home away from home

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• fionakim888
              Buy Real Driver License
              fionakim888
              We offer real and fake passport, driver license, id cards, birth certificates, diplomas, visas , SSN etc.
              We also erase your bad records from the...
              Yesterday, 07:21 AM
            • DAlex111
              Reply to
              DAlex111
              just me, 1m
              03-26-2024, 10:49 AM
            • SpykeYs
              SpykeYs
              How many people ? The table was 8K+FEES+TIP+TX.
              03-25-2024, 07:28 AM
            Working...
            X