Sept 13th-14th Splits - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Sept 13th-14th Splits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sept 13th-14th Splits

We're 2 two cool Brazilian guys in our mid thirties, looking to split a table on the weekend of 13th-14th of september (we have to leave sunday morning). We're thinking about Calvin @Omnia on the 13th and Zedd @Omnia on the 14th (also, possibly thinking about Duke Dumont day party on the 14th). If interested in any of these events (or want to suggest others) please let me know!

I’m interested text me 2147787032

Comment

Would you consider Kaos? My brother & I will be in Vegas the same time. We plan on getting bottle service at Kaos night club (Mezzanine Booth or Upper Dance Floor Banquette) and a cabana at Marquee( Cosmo) during the day.

Comment

Sent you a PM, let me know if you're still looking for people

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• smlaude
          Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
          smlaude
          I think spray is always good. But liquid they have issues with. Could be wrong too as I stopped bringing it in and just get burnt on purpose now : )
          04-21-2024, 08:09 PM
        • BarrelO
          BarrelO
          I can't speak to the other stuff, but I've never had an issue with bringing sunscreen into Tao Beach or any other dayclub.
          04-21-2024, 02:36 PM
        • ryan850
          ryan850
          good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
          04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
        Working...
        X