November 22-25th Splits - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

November 22-25th Splits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 22-25th Splits

It’s a little ways out but me and friend (2 males in their 30’s) will be in Vegas that weekend and are looking for others to join us for a BS split. We were thinking Marquee Friday night for Sander van Doorn and the rest of the weekend, kinda playing it by ear. Let me know if you’re interested. Thanks
    Remember, life is all about those moments you never forget.

July 2012 "The Trip That Never Happened"
    Aug/September 2013 "The Redemption Trip"
    August 2017 "No Other Way"

Bump
    Remember, life is all about those moments you never forget.

July 2012 "The Trip That Never Happened"
    Aug/September 2013 "The Redemption Trip"
    August 2017 "No Other Way"

Comment

Will be there that weekend on the back end of a work trip. Might be game for 22nd night or 23rd nught

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo_Techno View Post
        It’s a little ways out but me and friend (2 males in their 30’s) will be in Vegas that weekend and are looking for others to join us for a BS split. We were thinking Marquee Friday night for Sander van Doorn and the rest of the weekend, kinda playing it by ear. Let me know if you’re interested. Thanks

I’ll be traveling Solo to Vegas that weekend and would be game for Marquee that Friday night. Frequent Vegas traveler, late 30’s male...let’s TURN UP for sure...

ThaMVP

Comment

Interested we are 2

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
            Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
            ryan850
            good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
            04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
          • ryan850
            EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
            ryan850
            Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
            04-18-2024, 03:06 PM
          • SpykeYs
            Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
            SpykeYs
            6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
            04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
          Working...
          X