August 1-4 Splits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 1-4 Splits

Hi! Myself and a friend (both females) will be there August 1-4, staying at Encore. Would like to find a few people interested in splitting tables. Not hardcore committed to anything but are thinking we want to go to Tiesto at Hakkasan 8/1, Chainsmokers at XS 8/2, Zedd at WetRepublic 8/3.

I’ll be there 7/31-8/1 and would entertain a split. Send me a private message and we can chat some more. Thanks!

Comment

I’m interested in splitting for Tiesto at Hakkasan. Just sent you a pm, we have 5 in our group.

Comment

I also have 5 in our group. Planning on Hakkasan Thursday night. Please PM me if you want to go in on splits.

Comment

Husband and I will be there 8/2-8/5. Would be interested in sharing 8/2 or other day. Just one event though. We are chill. Let me know if you still need more people and what prices you’ve come up with!!

Comment

The wife and I (33/35) will be there Aug 3-6. So looking to make something happen on the nights of the 3-5 possibly. Let us know what is up. We are calm, cool, and collected .

Comment

GF and I (23 & 24) will be there from Aug 2-5. We are looking to split Chainsmokers at XS 8/2. Let me know.

Comment

I’ll be there on Sunday 8/4. Extending a work trip, so I’ll be solo but am thinking of going to EBC for the chainsmokers or Marquee. Let me know if anyone wants to split...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
                  Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
                  ryan850
                  good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
                  Yesterday, 03:10 PM
                • ryan850
                  EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
                  ryan850
                  Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
                  Yesterday, 03:06 PM
                • SpykeYs
                  Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
                  SpykeYs
                  6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
                  04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
                Working...
                X