August 1-4 Splits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 1-4 Splits

Hi! Myself and a friend (both females) will be there August 1-4, staying at Encore. Would like to find a few people interested in splitting tables. Not hardcore committed to anything but are thinking we want to go to Tiesto at Hakkasan 8/1, Chainsmokers at XS 8/2, Zedd at WetRepublic 8/3.

I’ll be there 7/31-8/1 and would entertain a split. Send me a private message and we can chat some more. Thanks!

Comment

I’m interested in splitting for Tiesto at Hakkasan. Just sent you a pm, we have 5 in our group.

Comment

I also have 5 in our group. Planning on Hakkasan Thursday night. Please PM me if you want to go in on splits.

Comment

Husband and I will be there 8/2-8/5. Would be interested in sharing 8/2 or other day. Just one event though. We are chill. Let me know if you still need more people and what prices you’ve come up with!!

Comment

The wife and I (33/35) will be there Aug 3-6. So looking to make something happen on the nights of the 3-5 possibly. Let us know what is up. We are calm, cool, and collected .

Comment

GF and I (23 & 24) will be there from Aug 2-5. We are looking to split Chainsmokers at XS 8/2. Let me know.

Comment

I’ll be there on Sunday 8/4. Extending a work trip, so I’ll be solo but am thinking of going to EBC for the chainsmokers or Marquee. Let me know if anyone wants to split...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X