July 4th-9th- Looking to Split Bottle Service - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

July 4th-9th- Looking to Split Bottle Service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 4th-9th- Looking to Split Bottle Service

Hi guys. We're three Canadian 23 year old college students looking to split bottle service at nightclubs/dayclubs. Don't have an insane budget, but willing to spend $200-300 (tops) per person/per venue. We're looking at hitting EBC/Wet Republic/Drai's/Marquee for Dayclubs, and more/less the same for nightclubs (XS/EBC at Night/Marquee/Drai's/Jewel/Omnia)--also open to other suggestions. And yeah I realize that EBC/Wet Republic;/XS/Omnia are probably out of our budget, but figured I'd give it a shot anyway haha. Let me know if you're interested.
    Last edited by holik29; 05-16-2019, 11:26 AM.

Hey, my 2 girl friends and I will be in Vegas during the same dates. We are also looking to split bottle service with some people while on a semi-budget. Maybe we could work something out. We're ages 26-30.

Comment

Okay cool, what venues are you looking at?

Comment

Count me in for June 8, 2019. Please text me at 310-270-7894 so we can coordinate .I prefer Omnia.

Comment

Hi guys, my wife and I are in our 20s and 30s and looking at going to wet republic tomorrow for Tiesto. Anyone wanting to split?

Comment

Who is here this weekend and looking to split tables? There are 3 of us right now. Been coming to Vegas consistently for the past 12 years and have some amazing contacts. Looking to spending $700USD ++ per party per person. Tentative party lineup as follows:

Thursday - Zedd @ Hakkasan
            Friday Day - Marquee Dayclub
            Friday Night - Calvin Harris @ Omnia or Kygo @ XS
            Saturday Day - Marquee Dayclub
            Saturday Night - Tiesto at Hakkasan
            Sunday Day - TBD

Have setup a groupme group so we can figure stuff out - https://groupme.com/join_group/50824920/rwiFlPpt

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• fionakim888
              Buy Real Driver License
              fionakim888
              We offer real and fake passport, driver license, id cards, birth certificates, diplomas, visas , SSN etc.
              We also erase your bad records from the...
              Yesterday, 07:21 AM
            • DAlex111
              Reply to
              DAlex111
              just me, 1m
              03-26-2024, 10:49 AM
            • SpykeYs
              SpykeYs
              How many people ? The table was 8K+FEES+TIP+TX.
              03-25-2024, 07:28 AM
            Working...
            X