June 21-23, pool party Saturday, few clubs - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

June 21-23, pool party Saturday, few clubs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 21-23, pool party Saturday, few clubs

Hey we are 3 guys from Australia coming over for the June 21 weekend, thinking maybe of EBC for day club Saturday and clubs not sure of yet.

Been many times before though normally have a larger group. Would be keen to split tables

i may be around PM me if you guys set something up.

Comment

Would you guys want to do your Australian native Timmy Trumpet on Friday? The set is going to be madness.

Comment

Haha Timmy or ebc with DJ snake, I think ebc would be better, pm me ur what's app

Comment

If you’re into seeing Calvin Harris at Omnia tonight hit me up!

Comment

What about a pool party at Kaos? I already have Pre-Sale tickets for Saturday July 20th

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
              Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
              ryan850
              good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
              04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
            • ryan850
              EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
              ryan850
              Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
              04-18-2024, 03:06 PM
            • SpykeYs
              Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
              SpykeYs
              6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
              04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
            Working...
            X